Rangers Picture Thread

8 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Fuck sake, remember when he came into merc the Monday after the orange final against the sheep, he was not pleased , I said their where a few German flags for you and Klos there also.  He was a man mountain, you needed a taxi to get around the cunt, yet you make him look about 5ft 1O.

What the fuck did your mother feed you ??  

Unfortunately 20yrs on I'm 5stone heavier??

On 07/10/2017 at 17:27, Johnny Dangerously said:

Found this pic of a Rangers v Moscow Dynamo match at Ibrox. Think we drew 2-2. No idea what their keeper has dropped. If anyone can name any of the Gers players then you’re a better man than me. from left torryn gillick  charlie johnston  billy williamson   jimmy duncanson..

9EFAE90A-29E4-4026-9DBA-A2C5653213CF.jpeg

3 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

One of the best second halfs ever. Looking at the highlights, they were a better team than maybe the aggregate scoreline suggests.

I'm sure Derek McInnes scored in the first leg, the away leg was an off the scale mental score.

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Where was the 1st one taken?

The 2nd one looks like Munich 89 which was my 1st away european trip?

I think the Munich picture is from the game Mols got injured , we seem to be wearing white socks and we done that regularly under Advocaat .

Munich '89 was a great trip all the same , despite us getting gubbed in the first leg . We were 28 hours on the bus /ferry getting home . Back to Bellshill on the Friday , a bath , slept for hours then up on the Saturday to go see us beat hearts at Ibrox . Away trips weren't for the faint hearted in those days :guiness:

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Rangers in Dublin

image.jpeg

I was there that night. Hadn't even turned 18 and i went on my own! 

That wall in the background is actually a tower block. There was a shettleston on the top of that throwing things down on the bears below.

Riot out on the streets after game and the bus back to Larne ended up with not a window on it. Petrol bombs flying through one side and straight out the other - fuckin mental 

10 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I was there that night. Hadn't even turned 18 and i went on my own! 

That wall in the background is actually a tower block. There was a shettleston on the top of that throwing things down on the bears below.

Riot out on the streets after game and the bus back to Larne ended up with not a window on it. Petrol bombs flying through one side and straight out the other - fuckin mental 

my Dad was there. He said something about one of the Irish fans fighting with a Bear and the polis let the tim go and battered the Rangers fan so the Bears were all raging and after the game the polis were outside battering lumps out us and folk were just scrambling to get on any bus they could even if it wasn't their own