Bruno concerned by excessive physicality here.

Marky.

51 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

To be fair Scottish football is an embarrassment when it comes to this, but it always has been - nothings going to change that. He needs to throw a few elbows back, the compliance officer has already shown he doesn’t mind people being kicked in the head and elbowed off the ball.

its not spanish football thats for sure - and i dont want it to be in terms of the diving and fouls for literally nothing. But today was a bit extreme. However, there is absolutely nothing stopping us dishing it straight back out.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Don't know why people are saying he's a pussy (especially after the challenge on moult) 

When he's actually spot on, remember oduwa against Dumbarton? Near ankle breaker and a elbow to the throat? Scott brown kicking peoples faces and elbowing them? Stokes Grabbing tav by the throat? Cardoso getting his nose broken? Just to name a few

We get absolutely no protection from refs, teams get a lot of leway against us and the moment we put a tackle it's a booking. 

Point is, in the face of all these incidents you’ve mentioned, we have acted like absolute cowards. I’m not saying we go and elbow folk and cause ourselves to no doubt take part in the incidents that actually get punished, but shiting out of things and acting cowardly is not the way to go about it.

10 minutes ago, kanjo said:

We shouldn't need to make an official complaint after today though.   That is the sad reality of Scottish football which Bruno is suggesting needs changed.  I am all for a physical football match but when people are deliberately kicking you off the park then you expect a referee to call it down the middle which is what he is paid to do.  That today would have got me the sack if I had been that shite at my job.

Lets live in the real world tho mate. Not the world as it should be.

7 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Alves is correct but pedro should have known this before bringing these guys. This is indeed scotland ffs. 

2 things need to happen now.

1. We complain through official channels about mclean performance and beaton and get the cunts struck off.a picture of cardoso should help. I would threaten sfa with lawsuit for negligence. Every dodgy call against us we get the hampden cunts by the throats. Win or lose. 

2. When we have more confidence of equal treatment we will feel more confident giving as good as we get. Cant do that just now.

I think you have got it bang on with this way forward. It needs to come from the Club, they should have a long list of refereeing fuck ups against us this season. 

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think you have got it bang on with this way forward. It needs to come from the Club, they should have a long list of refereeing fuck ups against us this season. 

Correct. From a business perspective these players are:

1. Our investements

2 our employees.

The club and sfa have a duty of fucking care inder health and safety.

The club exercise theirs by pursuing the sfa. 

The sfa exercise theirs by fixing the shite refs.

26 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Don't know why people are saying he's a pussy (especially after the challenge on moult) 

When he's actually spot on, remember oduwa against Dumbarton? Near ankle breaker and a elbow to the throat? Scott brown kicking peoples faces and elbowing them? Stokes Grabbing tav by the throat? Cardoso getting his nose broken? Just to name a few

We get absolutely no protection from refs, teams get a lot of leway against us and the moment we put a tackle it's a booking. 

Bit ironic that considering the shite cunt being interviewed should apparently have been sent off, not seen the incident 

2 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

So wish alves had done something like this. Will get a retrospective red anyway. If for a fucking penny in for a pound.

You’d think twice about taking him on in the next game, builds a bit of fear.

2 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

So wish alves had done something like this. Will get a retrospective red anyway. If for a fucking penny in for a pound.

This!!! Alves is now getting that red anyway but instead of going out in a blaze of glory and giving us at least one moment of passion off he kicked out like a little girl and then had to sneak off to sort his hair again!

16 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

its not spanish football thats for sure - and i dont want it to be in terms of the diving and fouls for literally nothing. But today was a bit extreme. However, there is absolutely nothing stopping us dishing it straight back out.

I would hazard a guess that if Rangers players conducted themselves like the thugs we have seen get away with everything this season we would never finish a game with 10 men. 

I cant think of a bad tackle from us this season, and we have had players sent off. Imagine if we really started to throw our weight about. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

I would hazard a guess that if Rangers players conducted themselves like the thugs we have seen get away with everything this season we would never finish a game with 10 men. 

I cant think of a bad tackle from us this season, and we have had players sent off. Imagine if we really started to throw our weight about. 

oh no doubt. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

This is so fucking embarrassing 

Aye the guy who has said this nearly took Harry Kane’s head off :lol:

What a fucking shower of shite. This is Scotland and it’s full of hammer throwers.

You deal with it if you want to win the league. These pricks are looking like they are getting their excuses out for not making it here.

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Opposition teams with serious injury problems. Wonderful. Esp if balls in the face or feet left in such as sutton on arteta.

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

Aye we should play dirty only problem is out team are a bunch of poofs 

we should play dirty, both on and off the park, no point in playing dirty on the park when we bend over and take it dry off the park, ryan jacks 2 red cards this season (one rescinded obviously) are the least deserving red cards in ANY Rangers game this season

Motherwell away, Moult lucky to avoid both a straight red and a second yellow
Hibs home, how they finisehd with 11 while we were down to 10 is unreal
Hearts home, Perfectly good goal ruled out for offside, only cunt that thought it was was the linesman
County away, Miller assaulted, cunt should have done time nevermind only being booked
Thistle away, Stamp on Jack missed, thistle go to ten men while were 1 up means we win the game at a canter
Hamilton away, aye pena got away with it, but jacks 2 bookings were soft as shite, and the hamilton boy not sent off for the penalty defies logic
Tarriers home, the penalty on morelos and browns elbow
Today, Motherwell lucky not to get 3 red cards, easy reds as well

How long are we gonna put up with absolute shite performances like this, you can bet your mortgage that the biggest talking point of this weekend will be hibs penalty, because we are too chicken shit to call out the authorities over the dreadful and borderline biased officiating,

5 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Correct. From a business perspective these players are:

1. Our investements

2 our employees.

The club and sfa have a duty of fucking care inder health and safety.

The club exercise theirs by pursuing the sfa. 

The sfa exercise theirs by fixing the shite refs.

I would like to think our board contacted the SFA after the Hivs game, and every bad decision since then, but I would not be surprised if they have done nothing.

The lot from the east end ranted at the SFA for years about refereeing decisions and we see where they are now with getting everything going.  

35 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Bit ironic that considering the shite cunt being interviewed should apparently have been sent off, not seen the incident 

Very easily could've but it's the exception not the rule and will most certainly be retrospectively punished. Was gobsmacked when he wasn't booked. 

I'd chalk it up to some more bad refereeing