Bruno concerned by excessive physicality here.

Marky.

Just now, will2203 said:

Agreed, but he does play a mean pass back to the keeper. Unfortunately, it is constant and the fucker doesn't pass forward regardless of the score line.

rember this was the shitebag that was unfit for the taig game but miraculously was ok for Portugal just after. Shitebag shitebag shitebag!

I agree, 2-0 down in a semi final and the Rangers captain with no-one within 20 yards of him plays it back to the goalie. He's a fucking joke.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Siwel said:

He fucked off to Madrid instead of playing in the old firm, out of all the players who I wouldn’t think would shite it, it’s him.

FFS, give this one a rest - he never shat it, he's fucking Portuguese, best pals with Ronaldo who has his own personal physio despite being an employee of Real Madrid but prefers him/her over his clubs personnel and was only too happy to make his/her services available to Alves.

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The guy who did this is complaining about the physicality? 

I thought Pedro was signing a team of "warriors" shouldn't they be able to not only stand up to a physical approach but also dish it out too?

image.jpeg

It's all fucking talk man. It's only ever been talk from Pedro.

We will only get better with investment, but he is not the man to get the chance to invest anything else. I don't wish for him to invest anymore time, never mind get the chance to spend any more money.

I agree with him to an extent. Our players are getting fuck all protection and teams can do anything they want against us. However instead of moaning about it Bruno should have went looking for the cunt that broke his mates nose and broke his neck. An eye for an eye! ??

We still reek of that Warburton softness, why aren't we dishing out any of that 'excessive physicality? 'Losing big games happens, it's how we lose them that kills us supporters - we lose with a whimper. We're absolute pushovers, and teams know it. Make it a battle, make it a fight and we don't want to know. Watch the celtic players come out to warm up at Ibrox these days, they've won before the game even starts. 

This is how you go down to they bastards, and after 2012 it should be how we go down against everyone: 

To be fair Scottish football is an embarrassment when it comes to this, but it always has been - nothings going to change that. He needs to throw a few elbows back, the compliance officer has already shown he doesn’t mind people being kicked in the head and elbowed off the ball.

10 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The guy who did this is complaining about the physicality? 

I thought Pedro was signing a team of "warriors" shouldn't they be able to not only stand up to a physical approach but also dish it out too?

image.jpeg

Talk is cheap eh mate?  Every single team has bullied us since we've been back in the top division. He identified with the shite MW left, made his comment, and then has replaced it with foreign shite. I've said before if you get a shite foreign manager he will buy shite foreigners. 6months ago needed a savvy Scottish-based manager who knew the script up here. We will have treaded water for 2 years at the end of this season, spunked more millions away and be no further forward. Unforgiveable for all heading up this shambles. 

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

This is so fucking embarrassing 

in what way? maybe its time we started playing dirty like the tarriers did for years to cement their powerhold over the game, do you honestly think they would have sat back and accepted a team behaving the way motherwell did today

yes its sour grapes, yes we should be more up for a fight, but lets not kid ourselves, motherwell could easily have had 2 or 3 red cards, the ref let them away with stuff that would get you a night or a weekender in the cells if me or you did that in the town centre

12 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

FFS, give this one a rest - he never shat it, he's fucking Portuguese, best pals with Ronaldo who has his own personal physio despite being an employee of Real Madrid but prefers him/her over his clubs personnel and was only too happy to make his/her services available to Alves.

Was ready a few days later to play for Portugal tho

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

We were booted off the park at times

I wonder how the media would react if one of the precious scum had their nose broken

That ref was abhorrent today.

remember the outrage when tierney was kicked in the face? you'd have thought someone declared war

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

in what way? maybe its time we started playing dirty like the tarriers did for years to cement their powerhold over the game, do you honestly think they would have sat back and accepted a team behaving the way motherwell did today

yes its sour grapes, yes we should be more up for a fight, but lets not kid ourselves, motherwell could easily have had 2 or 3 red cards, the ref let them away with stuff that would get you a night or a weekender in the cells if me or you did that in the town centre

Aye we should play dirty only problem is out team are a bunch of poofs