In court for shite banter

Craiggybear

Guy gets lifted and prosecuted for posting on FF he wants to shoot Neil Lennon....  

Lifted for posting a bit of shite banter on a football forum.... The fuck is up with this country?   :duh:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/1743336/sean-cowan-neil-lennon-death-threats-shoot-hibs-celtic-court-today/amp/

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you're standing in a bar talking to the bloke next to you and you say you could happily kill so and so.

The bloke takes offence and calls plod who immediately send a swat squad to the boozer and lift you.

Naw me neither.

Put it on facebook or a forum and plod arrests you. Sign of the times and plods priorities.

1 minute ago, Brackley said:

So you're standing in a bar talking to the bloke next to you and you say you could happily kill so and so.

The bloke takes offence and calls plod who immediately send a swat squad to the boozer and lift you.

Naw me neither.

Put it on facebook or a forum and plod arrests you. Sign of the times and plods priorities.

There is a massive difference mate ffs. You need proof to be charged ffs. Anything posted online remains online despite if you go and delete it later done if you get a chap

36 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Naw me neither.

There is a difference between a private conversation in a pub and a public statement online. 

42 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Everything about this is embarrassing. The Rangers supporters club wanting Lennon investigated by the police. The guy posting about shooting him and saying he has previous for firearms. The police actually taking action against him. The state of his tie in court.

Bin this thread ffs.

I thought it was a very staunch tie. Nice shade of Royal Blue.

Although he would have probably got more sympathy from the authorites if he had worn a green, white an tan one.