Pedro Caixinha Sacked

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RossS1873 said:

Didn't know that. Wouldn't take him. A subpar manager that got one of the biggest jobs in football amd couldnt handle coming after a dynasty followed by another few shite jobs

Not saying he's my top choice, but the things he achieved at Everton would put him head and shoulders above Caixinha, McCoist, and Warburton in terms of credibility and experience coming into the job. His experience (albeit ultimately unsuccessful) as manager of - arguably - the biggest club in world football also makes him well equipped to handle the pressure of the Rangers job. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Miller until the end of the season with Halliday and McDowell as his assistants apparently. 

Of course that's a joke. Miller would love that, I'd prefer if Miller left too

43 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Watching my team full of imposters like this prick who jumped ship to chase the dough in turkey or went and played with celtic or couldn’t cut it in the championship. I’m sorry to say I don’t hold any warm feelings to Kenny miller as he ain’t a Rangers man he’s a Kenny miller man who has no interest in Rangers, fuck me he was ready to jump to his mate Lenny at hibs as things weren’t suiting him. I wish he would fuck off 

My point still stands.

Archived