Kenny Miller > Pedro Caixinha

K.A.I

Have no problem with Miller playing as long as he is playing up front with someone else and not dropping deep into midfield or pulling out wide. He doesn't have the pace or legs anymore to be doing that so keep him up top with Morelos and let them feed off each other.

Even at 38 he is still the most natural all round striker we have and Morelos can only learn from him.

33 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's a big IF though.

What proof do we have? did Pedro even say once he was the leak? we all just assumed he was when he was dropped for probably another argument or something.

Seems this leak thing has stuck.

Pedro was an out of.his depth clown who blamed everyone for him being a.dud.

Miller was flung under a bus and.wallace was on the way to being next under said bus.

I don't really get what it was he was meant to be leaking out :lol:

Many of us were upset about the"loyal servants" attitude well before this whole sorry episode. 

While none of us know the facts relating to this last couple of months, we do know the following:

Miller refused a contract for more money in turkey. 

Miller played for celtic and ran around beating the badge on his chest. 

Miller sanctioned his agent to post pathetic nonsense online. 

To see grown men who have supported Rangers all their lives singing "one Kenny Miller" while the loyal servant points to the Rangers badge on his shirt is utterly embassing. How far we have sunk. Club is a laughing stock. 

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

Many of us were upset about the"loyal servants" attitude well before this whole sorry episode. 

While none of us know the facts relating to this last couple of months, we do know the following:

Miller refused a contract for more money in turkey. 

Miller played for celtic and ran around beating the badge on his chest. 

Miller sanctioned his agent to post pathetic nonsense online. 

To see grown men who have supported Rangers all their lives singing "one Kenny Miller" while the loyal servant points to the Rangers badge on his shirt is utterly embassing. How far we have sunk. Club is a laughing stock. 

You've posted that already ya bawhum

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You've posted that already ya bawhum

Another one of the Miller fan boys.

A club that has had heroes like Cooper and Greig and grown men making a hero out of a shite ex celtic player. Embarrassing. 

But his wife's "a lovely lassie" isn't she? Cringey cunt. 

I don't support Kenny still.

He stepped up yesterday and got us the result but the past few weeks have been farcical from all sides and he's been shite all season. 

Sick of individuals within the club putting themselves on some higher level than the fans and the club itself. 

8 minutes ago, gsa said:

Another one of the Miller fan boys.

A club that has had heroes like Cooper and Greig and grown men making a hero out of a shite ex celtic player. Embarrassing. 

But his wife's "a lovely lassie" isn't she? Cringey cunt. 

Aye she is ya fucking mongo. I actually know her and she's just a normal lassie. No a chav like.you were trying to make out ya dobber.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye she is ya fucking mongo. I actually know her and she's just a normal lassie. No a chav like.you were trying to make out ya dobber.

You seem more upset about this than anything. I'm a Rangers fan not a kenny miller fan.  

You're obviously one that laps it up when the loyal servant thumps the badge in his chest. Don't worry, there was plenty like you on the green and grey side when it was their badge he was thumping. 

Just now, gsa said:

You seem more upset about this than anything. I'm a Rangers fan not a kenny miller fan.  

You're obviously one that laps it up when the loyal servant thumps the badge in his chest. Don't worry, there was plenty like you on the green and grey side. 

Shut up ya fucking idiot. You're making a rip.roaring cunt.of yourself and it's entertaining.

But seriously gee it a by 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Shut up ya fucking idiot. You're making a rip.roaring cunt.of yourself and it's entertaining.

But seriously gee it a by 

Truth stings a bit doesn't it? There's you building up this rep of staunchness and then you're all giddy because the loyal servant points to the badge on his chest. 

Did it slip your mind we've seen that same celebration in the green and grey? 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Truth stings a bit doesn't it? There's you building up this rep of staunchness and then you're all giddy because the loyal servant points to the badge on his chest. 

Did it slip your mind we've seen that same celebration in the green and grey? 

Look at the state of.you ya spastic

As much as Kennys performances deserved him dropping, I wonder if he just couldn’t perform for Pedro. Cos let’s be honest he was fucking dire before he was dropped.  I also think If Pedro wasn’t 100% sure on the leak carry on he should’ve kept quiet and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the info was coming from Paul Murray and not Miller.

anyhow onwards and upwards Rangers 

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Posted something on Instagram with the caption 'Always and forever, no matter what. This is our team ?❤️' and gsa seems to thinks shes a 'chav'

GSA is another bi-polar mentalist on here. There's a collection of them. 

Goes weeks speaking a lot of sense then just erupts into himself where every post baffling nonsense for a few days. 

Cant fault what he did this weekend but its what he is paid to do and should easily shine in a strong team against some of the shite we play week in week out in this league. Pedro was a big problem and he is gone now but Miller is also a problem as we build a team looking to the future instead of a team to survive until the end of each season!! He and a few others have been very poor how they have reacted during Pedro's short reign and whilst he was never the right man for the job I honestly believe some of the squad never gave him 100% when it was needed and far too often in the last few years we have seen players dominate the dressing room and use their reputation for their own ends and not the clubs. We need a good strong manager in place and I still think he will drop Miller and a few others just because he needs to look to the future and the cycle will begin again with noise from the dressing room making headlines, hanger-on's giving their opinion and players not giving 100%.This will affect results, fans will moan and another man will be sacked. Live, Die, Repeat!

Watch this space!!

On 28 October 2017 at 15:21, gsa said:

He's leaked to his friends in the Scottish media. He's sanctioned his agent to post nonsense about Rangers on social media. 

The guy was being called a "rat" on tv and never once denied the claims. Not strike you as odd? 

If it were you and you were innocent surely you'd categorically deny it and threaten legal action against anyone who repeated the claim? 

Good to get a win and that's the main thing today but people claiming miller has somehow been vindicated because of a deflection and a great header is ridiculous. 

Rangers fans making a hero out of the guy who repeatedly went elsewhere for money (including celtic) is desperate and embarrassing. 

Kenny Miller is never a Ranger, not in a million years. 

Pish 

3 minutes ago, trains said:

Cant fault what he did this weekend but its what he is paid to do and should easily shine in a strong team against some of the shite we play week in week out in this league. Pedro was a big problem and he is gone now but Miller is also a problem as we build a team looking to the future instead of a team to survive until the end of each season!! He and a few others have been very poor how they have reacted during Pedro's short reign and whilst he was never the right man for the job I honestly believe some of the squad never gave him 100% when it was needed and far too often in the last few years we have seen players dominate the dressing room and use their reputation for their own ends and not the clubs. We need a good strong manager in place and I still think he will drop Miller and a few others just because he needs to look to the future and the cycle will begin again with noise from the dressing room making headlines, hanger-on's giving their opinion and players not giving 100%.This will affect results, fans will moan and another man will be sacked. Live, Die, Repeat!

Watch this space!!

Pena .....I'd be fuckin ragin if he was in my team.