Kenny Miller > Pedro Caixinha

K.A.I

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

Anyone who genuinely rates Kenny miller doesn't know football. Willing runner but real low quality player. Massive flop everywhere apart from scotland.

How many times have we seen him take 20 mins to get the ball out from under his feet before battering it off the keepers legs. 

I rate him at the level we play at and today shows he's still got an eye for goal and good movement, fuck else do you want at this point in time? 

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Even on a positive day after all the suffering that has went on this season, still have farcical debates and posts. This place really is horrific at times.

To be fair that includes you to an extent my post was a positive one and you took issue with a tiny bit of it regarding the full backs (who are pish)

Miller is in his last season as a Rangers player so lets be nice. The next few weeks will answer some of our questions; but I think that Pedro was trying to prove some kind of a point in his handling of KM and KM had down tools and got friends to stir the shit, while he sat back and tried to look the innocent party.

30 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I don’t know, I haven’t met her. Have you? Regardless, insulting a guy’s wife is reserved for people you really despise, so I would certainly never do it to a Rangers player.

His Mrs is a school teacher. She's a lovely lovely lassie. My cousin was a bridesmaid at the wedding. Some wags are bints. Laura is a lovely lassie in all hobesty

He's a wank 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I’m sorry I’m no looking for an argument but it has to be said the ones who called him for everything and took Pedro’s bullshit as gospel need to hang their heads in shame. 

That aside that performance today was what we’ve been crying out for - that’s what a back to basics competent manager brings you. 

The second half we had belief and fight which is all we’ve been lacking .. that and some basic organisational skills 

I’m not a fan of his overall but wee Holt was superb covered every blade and was winning 50-50’s with ease 

Those full backs of ours though .. anguish 

but to end on a positive young McCrorie was superb a mature showing - couple of stray passes aside. Him and Alves need to play for an understanding to develop imo 

Seen ye outside the ground man,nice Nike trainers 

51 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Always supported Miller this season, anyone knocking his play when he was shoe horned into midfield doesn't know football. 

And as for calling him a rat, you can all fuck off with that 

Who has called him a rat? I genuinely haven't seen anyone say it. 

6 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

get a grip

a Rangers player who was hung out to dry by the taig media. and our fans lap it up

the he comes back and scores two goals proving his doubters wrong

and cunts say he's past it and try to slate him

get tae fuck

If that’s past it I’ll take it every day. 

47 minutes ago, gsa said:

Anyone who genuinely rates Kenny miller doesn't know football. Willing runner but real low quality player. Massive flop everywhere apart from scotland.

How many times have we seen him take 20 mins to get the ball out from under his feet before battering it off the keepers legs. 

Obviously no one rates him highly now (although I’m sure most strikers, regardless of ability, would be delighted if they could still score a double for Rangers at 38), but im sure most people rated him in his prime. Which of our players do you think are better than he was at his best?

He scored about 60 goals for Wolves and about 1 in 3 for Bursaspor, so it’s entirely factually incorrect to call him a “massive flop” outside Scotland. 

Your last para is just dribbling pish, and confirms to me that he shagged your missus and you’re just making up excuses for why you hate him.

6 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Who has called him a rat? I genuinely haven't seen anyone say it. 

Sutton did strongly allude to it being KM and folk were commenting on it. caused a right kerfuffle in here.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hopefully not and he proves me wrong by having an Indian summer. 

If he stays in the box he may manage it, if he goes on his wandering strolls he won’t. 

Stays in the position he is picked for and scores goals. Was hopeless when playing right back , centre back, defensive midfield and upfront. Stick to what he is supposed to do, tell his agent and daft bint not to take to social media and maybe we will start to get some value from him once again.

48 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Obviously no one rates him highly now (although I’m sure most strikers, regardless of ability, would be delighted if they could still score a double for Rangers at 38), but im sure most people rated him in his prime. Which of our players do you think are better than he was at his best?

He scored about 60 goals for Wolves and about 1 in 3 for Bursaspor, so it’s entirely factually incorrect to call him a “massive flop” outside Scotland. 

Your last para is just dribbling pish, and confirms to me that he shagged your missus and you’re just making up excuses for why you hate him.

He’s turned mental mate his hatred for Miller blinding his objectivity and I admitted this morning I was pre season in Germany giving him dogs abuse to his face in front of people first time he re signed 

humility isn’t a trait associated wit a lot of online Rangers fans - if they are wrong they’ll clutch at straws or make shit up 

poor show