Kenny Miller > Pedro Caixinha

K.A.I

39 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

I just don't get where this supposed boost is,  all season we've been good away from home. If Murty wins the next 3 then yes it's a boost but he's done nothing extra from what Pedro was achieving away from home. Next week when millers dug meat again this place will be spewing again.

If it takes players to perform after being dropped then was the manager not correct in dropping him in the first place. Too many players at Ibrox get comfy with the money rolling in and forget why there here and thats to win trophys not turning once every 2 or 3 games.

Any player not performing deserved to be dropped however they don't deserve to be humiliated by being told to train with the kids or be accused of being a rat,and are you seriously giving Pedro some credit for Miller's performance today because he dropped him?

14 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

This is the bit I really don’t get. Some just can’t wait to get tore into guys who’ve been there and done it for us, in favour of random cunts who will be forgotten in a fortnight. Bizarre

It was ridiculous that almost everyone on this forum was hating on Miller during the mole thing, I was one of the ones saying we don't have enough information here and shouldn't be jumping to conclusions - as you can imagine it fell on deaf ears. Now, I believe he's a legend due to what he's done for our club, although some will of course disagree.

People believe what they want to and often don't let little things like fact get in the way. People will turn Pedro into a complete cunt who raped our club for everything he could after tricking the board into thinking he was a real football manager because it that makes it easier to deal with their emotions.

Instead, Pedro did his best in the interview, he was selected - wrongly - by our board, he did the best he could with the resources he was given and his limited ability and he failed. Would he have done better given more time or resources - perhaps, perhaps not. Could we as a club wait for this to happen or not? No.

Why cant we be grown up and just say, look it didn't work out, good luck elsewhere? Because like all other supporters we have a certain percent whom want to be dickheads and blockheaded. It doesn't exude much class or show us to be very clever or intelligent.

24 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Which players currently at Rangers have contributed more to the club? Which players currently at the club put the club over their own careers?

None. That's why none of them are great Rangers and none of them will be remembered with any great fondness. Wouldn't you agree?

11 minutes ago, gsa said:

None. That's why none of them are great Rangers and none of them will be remembered with any great fondness. Wouldn't you agree?

I’m just wondering why you haven’t spent your entire Saturday slagging any of them off? Given that they’ve all contributed less to Rangers than Miller, and none of them got two goals and an assist today?

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

I’m just wondering why you haven’t spent your entire Saturday slagging any of them off? Given that they’ve all contributed less to Rangers than Miller, and none of them got two goals and an assist today?

None of them are being treated like they're heroes. 

Support are looking like desperadoes making a hero out of Kenny Miller, it's embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Support are looking like desperadoes making a hero out of Kenny Miller, it's embarrassing. 

Imagine making the two goal, one assist, man-of-the-match, playing in his first game for weeks, after a run of bad results, a hero for the day. Sickening behaviour from so-called football fans. 

Just now, gsa said:

I don't see him as a hero, I've always said he's one of the most professional players at the club, he has been pish lately when he played but all players go through a slump in performance but I don't hate them for it, why can't you just enjoy an excellent result over that lot and embrace millers performance along with the rest of the team.

Sorry to all those who are saying Danny Wilson was good. I'd love him to be. Love it. But he wasn't good and isn't the answer. He is so slow on the turn and to the tackle. His non sensicle yellow today sums it up. Wish he was the answer I really do, I love bluenoses in the team. But we need far, far better. Cardoso isn't great, pretty poor infact, but he does have pace. Wilson can ping a left foot pass but otherwise ?

1 minute ago, Don54 said:

WTF is this shite doing on here??????

Hes a footballer for God's sake. Live in the real world. Guys probably a hibs fan but he hasn't been anything other than a pro in his time with us and runs til he drops when many others don't even have that. 

10 minutes ago, Terry McCann said:

Sorry to all those who are saying Danny Wilson was good. I'd love him to be. Love it. But he wasn't good and isn't the answer. He is so slow on the turn and to the tackle. His non sensicle yellow today sums it up. Wish he was the answer I really do, I love bluenoses in the team. But we need far, far better. Cardoso isn't great, pretty poor infact, but he does have pace. Wilson can ping a left foot pass but otherwise ?

Better than cardoso has been all season, but that doesn’t suit your wee fenian agenda x

8 minutes ago, Terry McCann said:

Hes a footballer for God's sake. Live in the real world. Guys probably a hibs fan but he hasn't been anything other than a pro in his time with us and runs til he drops when many others don't even have that. 

I think @Don54 was referring to that horrible fucking strip.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Your captain has.

I disagree. Wallace was/is on a good contract. I think it suited him to stay. That being said he did behave with more integrity than the so called Rangers men, like Naismith.

1 hour ago, Terry McCann said:

When he was breaking through, playing beside Davie Weir, he was superb. Wonder how he would do playing with Alves?

Enjoyed my first visit to Murrayfield, don't think any of the Bears sat down during the play.

Hearts had some good spells but once we got the second, we bossed the game. My only disappointment was Morelos didn't get on the scoresheet again. Once he scrores, I am sure the goals will flow again. I wonder if recent events have affected him.

Miller made some statement, I still think a 37 year old leading the line is only for this season, but he has cemented his place for next week.

5 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Enjoyed my first visit to Murrayfield, don't think any of the Bears sat down during the play.

Hearts had some good spells but once we got the second, we bossed the game. My only disappointment was Morelos didn't get on the scoresheet again. Once he scrores, I am sure the goals will flow again. I wonder if recent events have affected him.

Miller made some statement, I still think a 37 year old leading the line is only for this season, but he has cemented his place for next week.

Miller gave us 2 goals but if his passing had been slicker and better he could have set Morelos up for a couple of great chances  . Morelos might not be scoring but he is by far our best forward the way he creates chances, drags defenders away from the ball, plays in team mates etc. A total team player and had a couple of good efforts saved/blocked as well.