Kenny Miller > Pedro Caixinha

K.A.I

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Just proved the manager was the root cause of the problem (Thanks to the clowns who appointed him). He hadn't a clue how to manage a massive club and his man management style was howling 

Funny how there was never any bother under Walter, McCoist, McCall or Warburton. Every manager who's had him, every coach and ex teammate have all commented on his professionalism and effort to the cause. Today that shone through and we actually looked like a team again.

Hope some folk are not so quick to throw a guy under a bus next time who's won us titles and scored umpteen important goals too. 

@gsa there you go mate 

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Just proved the manager was the root cause of the problem (Thanks to the clowns who appointed him). He hadn't a clue how to manage a massive club and his man management style was howling 

Funny how there was never any bother under Walter, McCoist, McCall or Warburton. Every manager who's had him, every coach and ex teammate have all commented on his professionalism and effort to the cause. Today that shone through and we actually looked like a team again.

Hope some folk are not so quick to throw a guy under a bus next time who's won us titles and scored umpteen important goals too. 

It's nothin to do wi the manager being the root of the problem any one wi half a brain knows that....it's the idiots on here who lynched Kenny on no evidence.....probably the same mob who ostracised Barry when he stood up to plg.

its plain and simple we have half wits in our support who can't appreciate our own.

hang your heads in shame the so called fans who have castigated Kenny Miller in the last two weeks........once again ure 

silence will be golden.....disgrace to the club

18 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

The manager didn't make him play shite whenever he featured up until today. There's more to what actually happened and I doubt we'll ever find out. It's irrelevant now anyway as Caixinha is gone and Miller's days at the club are numbered as well unless he's kept on as a coach.

I suspect there's probably been some wrongdoings on both sides though.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The manager didn't make him play shite whenever he featured up until today. There's more to what actually happened and I doubt we'll ever find out. It's irrelevant now anyway as Caixinha is gone and Miller's days at the club are numbered as well unless he's kept on ad a coach.

I agree and disagree mate the obvious thing to that is the managers tactics and instructions to him were all wrong? Thus making him look like a dick 

I’m really interested to see how he plays next few games now because Murty whom I’ve met personally a few times is a nice level headed supportive guy and that should rub off on the players 

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The manager didn't make him play shite whenever he featured up until today. There's more to what actually happened and I doubt we'll ever find out. It's irrelevant now anyway as Caixinha is gone and Miller's days at the club are numbered as well unless he's kept on as a coach.

Manager played him in centre mid and left mid during games tbf

2 hours ago, gsa said:

Are either of those statements untrue?

That's shocking. Do you know her?

How would you like it if someone called your partner a cunt?

If someone had accused me of being a rat I would fully expect my husband to defend me and that's what she's done. Surely even you can see that.

Just now, jintybear said:

If someone had accused me of being a rat I would fully expect my husband to defend me and that's what she's done. Surely even you can see that.

He can’t he’s being an idiot jinty right from the word go in this thread 

roid rage from what I gather 

6 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

So what do u suspect. U have been one of the many who have thrown a multiple trophy winner under the bus and backed a fekin lunatic manager who can't make a rational statement...instead of coming on here all indignant u should be apologising ...ure a disgrace

Ach fuck it. 

So my theory is this. 

Pedro is a howling man manager. That is obvious enough. When he came in not only did our team not have a new manager bounce but many were mysteriously injured or dropped as the season came to a close with many of the unders getting games.

I believe that Pedro was one of those incoming managers that wants to pish on every lamppost and just dismissed the players that were signed before him. Agree with him or not, he gutted the squad. I believe that was as much about making sure he was top dog as it was about getting rid of dross. Same happened in coaching side. He wanted to rule the roost

He did not give two fucks about results at the tail end of last season. He was just biding his time til he could get rid of anyone that wasn’t his bitch. Kenny being a model pro probably fell into the category for Pedro of someone that would do as he was told and not argue. The likes of Halliday, Hill, McKay all shipped out (I will forget Kieran because he was an utter donkey)

There were rumours from the playing camp that senior figures were calling him a dud early on. Same rumours circled about Pena when he arrived. I remember reading on here that some players were astonished at Penas inability in training

interestinng that Danny Wilson said he has been fit for sometime. Another one Pedro ostracised. Again you can debate on the rights and wrongs relating to Wilson’s abilities but the manager still has to manage the man  

so I think that Miller has started to get a bit unprofessional about Pena and maybe the other man management aspects and Pedro has not liked that at all  Miller has been sent to Coventry and this solidifies a rift in the dressing room with the likes of Wallace siding with Kenny, after that it’s a matter of time. 

All complete speculation and really probably adds no value. Pedro is gone. Kenny is still here and we will likely never know the full truth 

24 minutes ago, jintybear said:

My Mrs is a cunt

23 minutes ago, bil 65 said:

So what do u suspect. U have been one of the many who have thrown a multiple trophy winner under the bus and backed a fekin lunatic manager who can't make a rational statement...instead of coming on here all indignant u should be apologising ...ure a disgrace

U wot?

25 minutes ago, jintybear said:

He's a fucking idiot jinty.

I.know Laura, don't knnow.kenny that well but she's a lovely lassie.

Hope the wee grandkids loved.tpday x

25 minutes ago, bil 65 said:

Sook ma balls hen.

32 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

No but he had him playing in bizarre positions when any manager with half a clue would have him doing what Murty did today again highlighting the incompetence of Pedro.

A 38 year old  is going to have shite games, his legs are gone and his form is patchy as is expected with anyone that age however his commitment and passion for this club has never been in doubt, some of our own were choking to stick the boot into a man who's done 1000 times more for the club than a guy from the middle of nowhere who didn't and still doesn't know half about what it takes at this club. 

I'm glad the fans today at the game gave Miller that acknowledgment, nice too know the majority knew who was at fault here. 

Nothing has been PROVEN other than 3 points won.

Imo Miller played well as did a number of other players. Some of whom had performed poorly previously too.

Many teams get a boost from a new manager, as we appear to have, and Murty was justified in his team selection. 

I believe Miller deserves a jersey next game, and the one after that if he makes a similar contribution. If he doesn't, or reverts to earlier form, then he won't. But nothing will be PROVEN from such circumstances either.

Just now, bil 65 said:

I SUSPECT THERES WRONG DOING ON BOQTH SIDES

whats Kennys wrong doing.....spit it out ball sucker

Btw it's obvious from your posts your not a Rangers supporter so why don't u fuck right off

38 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I agree and disagree mate the obvious thing to that is the managers tactics and instructions to him were all wrong? Thus making him look like a dick 

I’m really interested to see how he plays next few games now because Murty whom I’ve met personally a few times is a nice level headed supportive guy and that should rub off on the players 

Depends what way you look at it really. It could have been Caixinha's shite tactics and instructions or it could have been Miller ignoring those instructions hence him trying to play every position on the park at times. Either way, the fact that both of them aren't working together now can only be a good thing for Rangers as it was clear they didn't see eye to eye even before Miller was dropped imo.

Haven't met Murty myself but know a few who have and they've had nothing but praise for him.

38 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Manager played him in centre mid and left mid during games tbf

Fair point. Even when he played up front he had a habit of drifting all over the park though but as mentioned above, maybe he was being asked to do that too.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Nothing has been PROVEN other than 3 points won.

Imo Miller played well as did a number of other players. Some of whom had performed poorly previously too.

Many teams get a boost from a new manager, as we appear to have, and Murty was justified in his team selection. 

I believe Miller deserves a jersey next game, and the one after that if he makes a similar contribution. If he doesn't, or reverts to earlier form, then he won't. But nothing will be PROVEN from such circumstances either.

I appreciate all that but what exactly is Miller’s crime? Pedro didn’t even say he was the leak yet Murty first game makes him captain?

no one will convince me otherwise that that signals Pedro was an absolute clown to me