Kenny Miller > Pedro Caixinha

K.A.I

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Did you completely ignore the part where I said I don't think we'll ever find out the full story?

I think you did.

U were quick to condemn him without knowing the full story nobby....and who the fuck are u big noise

It would have been clear enough to our older more experienced players that Pedro was in over his head, we, most of us, thought it was over after Progress, but we had to go on, most of us said he needed a few games to prove himself. He got those games and we saw that PC was a plonker. Fair play to Millar and anyone else who spoke up when they saw what was going down. Pity the board are ultimately responsible and a shower of utter deadbeats. We have no time to mess around. Directly go for McInnes. Sign up a few of McInnes' choices. Move on and stop dropping points to Thistle, Killie, and the like. Start hammering Hibs and Hearts. Get closer to celtic. Win a cup.

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Nothing has been PROVEN other than 3 points won.

Imo Miller played well as did a number of other players. Some of whom had performed poorly previously too.

Many teams get a boost from a new manager, as we appear to have, and Murty was justified in his team selection. 

I believe Miller deserves a jersey next game, and the one after that if he makes a similar contribution. If he doesn't, or reverts to earlier form, then he won't. But nothing will be PROVEN from such circumstances either.

I just don't get where this supposed boost is,  all season we've been good away from home. If Murty wins the next 3 then yes it's a boost but he's done nothing extra from what Pedro was achieving away from home. Next week when millers dug meat again this place will be spewing again.

If it takes players to perform after being dropped then was the manager not correct in dropping him in the first place. Too many players at Ibrox get comfy with the money rolling in and forget why there here and thats to win trophys not turning once every 2 or 3 games.

Just now, K.A.I said:

I appreciate all that but what exactly is Miller’s crime? Pedro didn’t even say he was the leak yet Murty first game makes him captain?

no one will convince me otherwise that that signals Pedro was an absolute clown to me 

Was Miller actually fined by the club?did he breach club rules?or did he just have a disagreement over being dropped or the way the team was playing?

Pedro's not a football manager in any sense of the word and if Miller proved to be the catalyst for him being sacked we should be thanking Kenny Miller.

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I appreciate all that but what exactly is Miller’s crime? Pedro didn’t even say he was the leak yet Murty first game makes him captain?

no one will convince me otherwise that that signals Pedro was an absolute clown to me 

Crime of being shite early season. Experienced leader blaming others on park. Maybe not following instructions. Could have been one to not integrate foreigners. Who knows.

His agent did speak out twice which I found poor.

All of that tho is supposition, gut feeling, rumour, opinion or whatever. None of us really know is my point. Nothing us proven today, similar to my view that if we'd lost today nothing would be proven about Miller Or Pedro either.

It's all still ambiguous.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Crime of being shite early season. Experienced leader blaming others on park. Maybe not following instructions. Could have been one to not integrate foreigners. Who knows.

His agent did speak out twice which I found poor.

All of that tho is supposition, gut feeling, rumour, opinion or whatever. None of us really know is my point. Nothing us proven today, similar to my view that if we'd lost today nothing would be proven about Miller Or Pedro either.

It's all still ambiguous.

Crime of being shite early season - exactly 

I agree 

10 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Was Miller actually fined by the club?did he breach club rules?or did he just have a disagreement over being dropped or the way the team was playing?

Pedro's not a football manager in any sense of the word and if Miller proved to be the catalyst for him being sacked we should be thanking Kenny Miller.

Miller has been round the houses playing under probably dozens of managers I would think he could spot a wrongun, as nice a man as he was what a shit manager cheers KM.

32 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

some of our own were choking to stick the boot into a man who's done 1000 times more for the club than a guy from the middle of nowhere who didn't and still doesn't know half about what it takes at this club. 

This is the bit I really don’t get. Some just can’t wait to get tore into guys who’ve been there and done it for us, in favour of random cunts who will be forgotten in a fortnight. Bizarre

29 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

I just don't get where this supposed boost is,  all season we've been good away from home. If Murty wins the next 3 then yes it's a boost but he's done nothing extra from what Pedro was achieving away from home. Next week when millers dug meat again this place will be spewing again.

If it takes players to perform after being dropped then was the manager not correct in dropping him in the first place. Too many players at Ibrox get comfy with the money rolling in and forget why there here and thats to win trophys not turning once every 2 or 3 games.

You see, they ignored your previous post as well Kenny - and it was a good one. I think it's going way over their heads or it makes too much sense to them and they don't want to have to deal with it because it goes against their argument.

You'll find in here intelligent posts and good points are either ignored or tiny points are picked out of them to try and deflect from the main point of the post :lol: