Kenny Miller > Pedro Caixinha

K.A.I

5 minutes ago, gsa said:

I get what you're saying but I don't think we should be making s hero out of anyone so does. 

He's left several times for cash, again, most of us would. But that doesn't mean you should be lauded as some sort of martyr to the cause when you return. 

Folk calling him a "loyal servant" is ludicrous.  

Fair enough 

Murty cleary is a nice guy, he seems like he gets on with the players and has no ego. PC came in and tried the hard approach which we all said will either work or be a disaster. Sadly it was the latter. Today is what we should be, a team unified, and all playing for the manager. In modern football as soon as you loose the dressing room its over.

We will probably never know what went on with PC and KM but Kenny should get the benefit of the doubt, he produced when it mattered today. Hes not the future but has the mentality of a top player, and the quicker we get players with that winning mentality the better.

Hope we can push on and get a run of wins as it will do us all a world of good. 

54 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Except he just scored twice and got man of the match, and Pedro is on the dole. You sure he didn’t win that one?

How could he win an argument when one has left?? 

Pity he couldn’t score like that at the start of the season We night be a lot closer to the scum, instead he was utter shit. 

Don't know what went on behind the scenes but Pedro was quite clearly a complete turkey of a manager.  A mad gamble and whoever forced that through should follow him out the door.

Miller played well today and scored two good goals.  Unless you're privy to what went on behind closed doors then nothing more needs to be said on him...other than 'well done'.

20 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Meh. Miller was brutal under Caixinha, whether that was down to the system or just him being shite remains to be seen but I fully expect him to go back to being a hindrance to our play now that he's had his wee moment today.

Hopefully not and he proves me wrong by having an Indian summer. 

If he stays in the box he may manage it, if he goes on his wandering strolls he won’t. 

Miller played well today and had a point to prove, he was poor before he was dropped and deserved to be benched, I don't think he deserved to be put out the squad but we don't know what was said between Pedro and Miller. I am glad Pedro is being replaced but I don't blame him he should never have been given the job in the first place. 

If we ever needed reminding why we are so disjointed as a fan base this thread would just about sum it up. 

I consider myself a glass is half empty Kinda guy but by fuck I feel good tonight. 

Hearts might be shite but We have struggled against them in the recent past. They can put themselves about which we have struggled with in the past 

today we went down a goal to a top notch free kick and in the recent past, losing a goal more or less meant we were fucked 

today is a good day. Miller scored a good goal, got Lucky on another and played his part in a decent win. Why not let’s all appreciate that he put in a decent shift today and enjoy the result.  

Don’t see the need to be dragging up his jump the dyke past at this stage in his career. 

48 minutes ago, gsa said:

I get what you're saying but I don't think we should be making s hero out of anyone so does. 

He's left several times for cash, again, most of us would. But that doesn't mean you should be lauded as some sort of martyr to the cause when you return. 

Folk calling him a "loyal servant" is ludicrous.  

But calling his wife a chav and a cunt is reasonable?

Today's performance was the same as any other away performance this season 1 shite half 1 good,  all this creaming the pants stuff is embarrassing as the 1st game Murty don't win the same mob will be screaming blue murder he's too inexperienced its the boards fault etc.

The only thing certain in the upcoming months is the jekyll Hyde response to every game we play, unless we get serious and actually give the next manager the time he needs then nothing will change for some time.

Tonight though it's time to bask in a good win.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Always supported Miller this season, anyone knocking his play when he was shoe horned into midfield doesn't know football. 

And as for calling him a rat, you can all fuck off with that 

Anyone who genuinely rates Kenny miller doesn't know football. Willing runner but real low quality player. Massive flop everywhere apart from scotland.

How many times have we seen him take 20 mins to get the ball out from under his feet before battering it off the keepers legs. 

Just now, gsa said:

Anyone who genuinely rates Kenny miller doesn't know football. Willing runner but real low quality player. Massive flop everywhere apart from scotland.

How many times have we seen him take 20 mins to get the ball out from under his feet before battering it off the keepers legs. 

He has been poor so far this season. It was easy to see.

But on that one comment... you need to rememver we are playing in Scotland. If he can do okay here for us (like the Thumb for then... poor down south) then I will take that