Windass.

tannerall

12 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Absolutely looks a confidence player. What concerns me still is if things aren't going his way he can be like a man down and I'm not sure we can afford that.

Suppose we'll just have to keep winning then.

Completely agree, I've said it before there's a player in there but there's also a mentality/ confidence issue. With a manager with good man management skills he could be a real asset to us.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horrible dive today. Don't like that at all, but his pace does cause problems and he covers a lot of ground. Never wanted to track back when out wide and seemed to always want to play further up the park. He's doing better there so here's hoping he continues to develop. Still lots to prove, but he's doing more.

Showed the past 2 games that he deserves his shot at playing through the middle.

His movement and pace has caused the sheep an endless amount of problems, and you can’t argue with his end product recently. 

He seems to be improving a lot.

I'm still firmly in the "not good enough" camp. 

Morelos deserves a proper striking partner, a position that Miller should be filling, but appears to have realised he can't fulfil throughout 90 minutes. 

So we still need a second proven striker, and Miller and Windass can only be kept as impact players for part of the game, or preferably punted in January to free up funds for someone like Moult.  

Maybe we could use them both as leverage in a deal with Motherwell ?

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

He still infuriates me at times with his terrible decision making. Needs more composure all around the park. 

He has certainly done well the last few games but as you say his decision making at times is hellish. One of the most frustrating players to watch we have at the moment IMO.