***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Anybody else given a thought to how mental this whole situation is for DM in that dressing room right now? His players know he’s going and frankly they’ve chucked it today like they did on Wednesday, yet he’s still got to go through the motions and get something out of them against his new employer in a few days. So weird 

He's singing The Sash as we speak. :crabflute:

Young back 4 looking reasonably solid, Jack and McRorie playing well but we're a damp squib up front.

Miller has neither pace nor touch, "Run, Forest, Run" Windass has pace but fuck all else, Pena has touch, then doesn't, then does, then doesn't again.

Please, please, please Mr Murty, take Kenny round the back, put the screens up and put him out of his misery. Its the kind thing to do. Glue factory time.

Just now, pcbear said:

He was getting fouled from the defender before his Tom Daly

I called my old man and said if Windass goes down when the CB comes in on him, that gives Collum a decision to make - would have been soft but you see them given regularly. But the fucking moron kept going then dived blatantly. Boy certainly hasn’t got a brain. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

You'll probably be chucking it then mate 

Well we have losers running us 

We may as well have a loser as a Manager 

Insperational if that happens 

He told them he wanted to stay with them 

So he would be a bullshitter as well as a loser 

1 minute ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Definitely, I think Pena will punish them in the second half.

Hopefully he'll have the legs for beyond the 70 min mark. It would do him the world of good to get a full 90 under his belt.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I'd Windass dived ,that sums that numb nut up 

No doubt that will be the rhodents beggar loving media focus tomorrow 

Requirements for being a dhim....obsess about Rangers and have the biggest hypocritical brass neck you can get

2 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

If we play the second half like we did for the last 15/20 mins of that half we are in serious trouble! Bates is dodgy as fooook!

I honestly think that the boy Bates gets to much grief, he can defend but I have to agree that he can't pass the ball to save himself but his positional sense is decent, just don't try any fancy passes son and continue clearing your lines and you'll be ok.

Just now, psb07158 said:

I called my old man and said if Windass goes down when the CB comes in on him, that gives Collum a decision to make - would have been soft but you see them given regularly. But the fucking moron kept going then dived blatantly. Boy certainly hasn’t got a brain. 

He didn't dive he ran out of pitch and panicked 

Archived