*** The Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread ***

djwyc14

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is Miller not playing up front.... keeps taking Penà position. 

Get him to fuck. 

Candias is crossing to who Windass to try and head whats the point in that , not that they have been any good anyway.

Need two Strikers that can head today.  

Windass and Miller  off for Herrera and Morelos.

2 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

I've sussed Windy's corner code. Two raised arms means "Here's another cunt of a corner coming over". He could also apply this to his "crosses" & "passes" in open play.

I honestly believe my positioning sense is better than Windarse and Miller combined.

We are awful in every sense of the word

terrible players and management combine to be embarrassed by ross County, hamilton and Dundee in the space of a few weeks. 

We need to do something about this board. We as fans have to take action some how, because they don’t give a fuck and have no pressure on them and no one to answer to. 

1 minute ago, DeanMK said:

Funny how the good feelings of the last two games evoparates so quickly. 

We could’ve had 2 big wins on the bounce and a new manager heading into this one and that has been completely massacared by a pathetically incompetent boardroom. 

We may well come back and beat County today but I have absolutely no faith that this team and manager are able to do it.

Dreadfully dire stuff from Rangers. 

I agree with most of that but if Murty can salvage a victory today after that abomination of a half of football then he deserves any credit which comes his way. 

The usual Rangers jekyll & hyde performance. Stats say 3 shots on target each. Considering we have had so much possesion that is appalling. We have to be cleverer in final 3rd rather than the predictable crossing to their keeper or defenders.

Archived