gsa

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

That is total bollocks. He is told to take up advanced positions so if moves break down unexpectedly he, like ANY defender will sometimes be on the wrong end of a counter attack. What do you want him to do, grow wings? Like any full back he will get caught out defensively occasionally (if he was rock solid he wouldn't be playing for us at our level) but he is far better than is reported and also "he doesn't trot back". He's one of our most committed players.

I honestly don't think some of our support is very knowledgeable. 

Left midfielders in one of the worst professional leagues in Europe have a field day against him. 

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

The video of goals we've conceded down the right whilst "Tav" has been trotting back would be hours long. 

I agree that one v one he can be quick and tenacious. His positioning however, is awful. 

as I said, another statement out yir hole for effect.

Take this season then: Why would a video be hours long showing Rangers losing goals down the right when we have (that lot aside) the best goal difference in the league and one behind Hivs in - goals conceded.eh?

So of the 18 goals conceded this season lets say at a wild guess that 50% were down the right (I would probably say we leaked more down the left as Wallace is the poor one) so that's 9 goals - say the video was 30 seconds per goal - that's a video of 4mins 30 second, not hours. 

pedantic as fuck me

Let's get this right too. 2 games don't mean we should forget all the disappointments but the last 2 games have revealed a side to the squad I haven't witnessed often before. They have stood up to be counted, fought for the shirt and shown pride. Some of them may not be Rangers class but if they perform consistently like they have the last 2 games then they won't be getting any stick from  me. 

Watched the game back twice since it finished, Jack strolled it constantly put under pressure and bossed it, I don't think he misplaced a pass kept it simple and got  us moving thought he was MOM until that horrendous sending off decision 

22 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

as I said, another statement out yir hole for effect.

Take this season then: Why would a video be hours long showing Rangers losing goals down the right when we have (that lot aside) the best goal difference in the league and one behind Hivs in - goals conceded.eh?

So of the 18 goals conceded this season lets say at a wild guess that 50% were down the right (I would probably say we leaked more down the left as Wallace is the poor one) so that's 9 goals - say the video was 30 seconds per goal - that's a video of 4mins 30 second, not hours. 

pedantic as fuck me

:mutley:

30 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Also, why have you dropped Kenny?

Played a blinder in the last two games and needs to remain in the team 

Because he used to play for celtic and he looks like a satsuma chewing a wasp.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

IMG_3928.GIF.5429c7493aa6468bb01aa6bfa09b3294.GIF

Not me. 

Lets wait until the next game our midfield is overrun with Jack watching like the Aberdeen standard player we all know he is. Or the next amateur level left winger who has a field day against "Tav ".