Scottish Football

11 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Rather see Killie go down for the turf reason alone. Can always take it out on Dundee on the park.

btw, drowning.

Absolutely Killie, and not just for the pitch. Not that long ago since Clarke was spouting his bye bye Rangers pish after his team managed to get a few decent results against us, they cut our allocation anticipating a huge uptake in tickets from Killie fans. 

How has that worked out for you? Unfortunately I would imagine that Killie will have enough to overcome Dundee, especially with Laughing Boy on some good form at the moment.

6 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Absolutely Killie, and not just for the pitch. Not that long ago since Clarke was spouting his bye bye Rangers pish after his team managed to get a few decent results against us, they cut our allocation anticipating a huge uptake in tickets from Killie fans. 

How has that worked out for you? Unfortunately I would imagine that Killie will have enough to overcome Dundee, especially with Laughing Boy on some good form at the moment.

Dundee looked OK yesterday and will cause them problems. 

Think killie will have too much fire power though 

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

On the other hand Dundee and their vote was far more shambolic...Wish Dundee would die tbh.

Yeah, Dundee should have stood their ground, however we still do not (and will probably never) know exactly what sort of persuasion that they were subjected to. Still Killie for me.

2 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Aberdeen assistant manager Allan Russell has left his coaching role with the England national team over a road traffic accident involving his brother.

This post isn’t in line with your regular funny contributions and now I’m glum

2 hours ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Not really been paying attention to the fixtures,but just seen the bottom 6 play tomorrow. Surely to fuck you get the shite out the way first and let the champions finish the league season.

It was always the other way round, not sure why it’s different this time.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Dundee being in the top flight would be better for the league. 

Kilmarnock and their amateur hour pitch would be no loss at all.

They've always wanted Dundee back up with hearts. That brings an extra two cities derbies back to the top flight.