The Game Next Week, How Do We Start ?

tannerall

Straight from the kick off, hammer their midfield, especially Scott Brown,  he won't handle it well, still feeling the hurt in his balls. Wind them up, two or three professional  but subtle OTT hits on the ankles from each of our midfield, see what the ref gives, if it's a yellow card fair do's. If not slaughter them in the middle. 

Fuck fancy football tactics. It's a must win game. We've nothing to lose...............

43 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Straight from the kick off, hammer their midfield, especially Scott Brown,  he won't handle it well, still feeling the hurt in his balls. Wind them up, two or three professional  but subtle OTT hits on the ankles from each of our midfield, see what the ref gives, if it's a yellow card fair do's. If not slaughter them in the middle. 

Fuck fancy football tactics. It's a must win game. We've nothing to lose...............

100% this. Kick fuck out of everycunt especially that Lego munching pretend hard man. Right into the fenian bastards 

2 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

On the front foot and try to rattle them, let them settle and they'll batter us

Fire straight in and press them to fuck. We already know their defence is as weak as ours, unsettling their flow to attack is the way to win this game. Commitment into every tackle and every second ball wins this no doubt 

The exact same way we did at Ibrox a few weeks ago. High pressure and their defence will be flapping again. Just don't fall into defence afterwards this time because we simply don't have the ability to do it and don't give them too much space and time when they've got possession. 

A crunching tackle on Brown will always be welcome but we say it all the time and in reality nobody has done it to that cunt since Kyle Bartley.

It isn’t even about getting them from the off it’s about doing it for prolonged periods of time. 

We need to stop shitting ourselves everytime we come up against them and show a bit of fucking fight and belief. 

We’re not great, they’re not great but they have confidence and a bit of belief in themselves when they come up against us. We take a nosedive off a cliff most of the time. 

56 minutes ago, tannerall said:

No got the players to carry all this out I’m afraid apart from mcrorrie but he can’t do it alone 

1 hour ago, Goosetav said:

On the front foot and try to rattle them, let them settle and they'll batter us

Absolutely this:tu:

We could have fucking destroyed them last time but as soon as we took the lead twice we seemed to sit back to try and defend it, they cunts were rattled and we should have capitalised just like Hearts did.

We need to keep them under constant pressure over the 90 mins not just from the start. We screwed up at ibrox by scoring twice and then sitting back.

We need to make sure we are pressing them everytime they are on the ball. Give them no space at all and disrupt there flow. We can't sit back as they'll pick us off. 

I have said go up and at teams and intimidate them from the off. That is regardless if its celtic or not., but particuarly vs them if I see that the players have bust a gut I am not happy, but content or satisfied only if they give all they can.

21 minutes ago, badjon said:

I have said go up and at teams and intimidate them from the off.

A fantastic idea, but which of our players will be doing the intimidation part? I can see Morelos trying it on his own, then...:huh:

3 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

A fantastic idea, but which of our players will be doing the intimidation part? I can see Morelos trying it on his own, then...:huh:

Okay smartass I meant we should have had this attitude for the last 6 years, then it would really have made a difference.

Oh and as for players who may be capable of doing this I think we don't have the type of engine we need, I saw that IF thing on Hand H and I was as I have ever been believing that with a man with desire and want in our midfield we could come on leaps and bounds.