Renewals Open

scottyc06

11 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Our two tickets are for seats with an empty one in the middle, e.g 39 and 41.  

Ive phoned every year to get swapped to 39/40 but apparently we can't??  Obv we just swap on the day with whoever buys the ticket (it's not a season holder) but it's a pain in the neck.

That's crazy! Why not just let you swap the seat! As I said it's a shambles!! 

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I get a news feed that links anything mentioning us.

I see 3 names is claiming that we are preparing for only 17,500 renewals however we do believe around 20-25000 won't renew :lol:

45,000 last season down to 17,500 ? Either his Seville calculator needs new batteries or he's a moron.

19 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I get a news feed that links anything mentioning us.

I see 3 names is claiming that we are preparing for only 17,500 renewals however we do believe around 20-25000 won't renew :lol:

That Seville calculator randomly producing numbers to fit their agenda again! 

Me and the boy renewed last week...feel sorry for him having to watch this shite week in week out and constant defeats against the scum but he remains loyal and I'll look forward to the day we're champions again and seeing his face when we're back in our rightful position.

On 10/04/2018 at 22:02, CooperSF said:

Apologies if already discussed, but did anyone else notice that there was no visible kit sponsor or manufacturer on the poster mailed out with the form/online advertisement? :thinking:

Dab9DDfX4AEYadH.jpg

Because we don't have either. Our board basically just bank on season ticket money.

I heard the other day on one of the pods that Aberdeen bring in more from commercial deals than we do. That's a fucking shambles considering we're on the TV every other week and have an attendance 3-4 times higher than theirs. Shows how utterly fucking amateur this board is. It's like the equivalent of Burnley bringing in more than Manchester United down south...

1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

Because we don't have either. Our board basically just bank on season ticket money.

I heard the other day on one of the pods that Aberdeen bring in more from commercial deals than we do. That's a fucking shambles considering we're on the TV every other week and have an attendance 3-4 times higher than theirs. Shows how utterly fucking amateur this board is. It's like the equivalent of Burnley bringing in more than Manchester United down south...

Is that true? :megaanguish: fucking hell.... I really hope that is not the case. If it is that just shows how utterly fucked we are with the clowns in our management running us into the ground. 

• 3 weeks later...