Renewals Open

scottyc06

1 hour ago, wully said:

Season ticket was £470 and iam paying £50:53 for the next 10 month with Zebra.

59 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

Both of my season tickets come to £599. zebra charge me £44.93 on top for admin fee. Works out £64.40 for 10 months.

I'm now confused.

@Dan Deacon and @Rfc52 explain yourselves!

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

It may not be bang on 12 quid but for My 470 one I pay 49.32 per month 

Can't understand why everyone seems to be paying different fees. You're paying £23.20 and wully is paying £35.30. How come?

2 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

It's 7.5% admin charge just had a look.

But both wully and rfc52 are paying 470 for their ticket, but different fees. Unless one of them is wrong about the cost of their ST (I'm betting rfc52, as his 12 pound admin fee claim ended up being double that).

1 minute ago, FSM said:

But both wully and rfc52 are paying 470 for their ticket, but different fees. Unless one of them is wrong about the cost of their ST (I'm betting rfc52, as his 12 pound admin fee claim ended up being double that).

:lol:

2 minutes ago, FSM said:

But both wully and rfc52 are paying 470 for their ticket, but different fees. Unless one of them is wrong about the cost of their ST (I'm betting rfc52, as his 12 pound admin ended up being double that).

Think your right

10 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

Think your right

I've just done the calcs and 7.5% of 470 is £35.25, which is more or less what wully is paying. It's clear that Rfc52 can't be trusted to know how much his ticket is or how much his fees are. I'm guessing his missus takes care of the money.

Just now, FSM said:

I've just done the calcs and 7.5% of 470 is £35.25, which is more or less what wully is paying. It's clear that Rfc52 can't be trusted to know how much his ticket is or how much his fees are. I'm guessing his missus takes care of the money.

She acrually does but it's about 49 quid odds a month. Not enough to notice and even if the fee is 40 or 50 quid extra it's not exactly an extortionate amount of interest 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

She acrually does but it's about 49 quid odds a month. Not enough to notice and even if the fee is 40 or 50 quid extra it's not exactly an extortionate amount of interest 

For future reference mate, your season ticket is £458. :lol:

Anyone know roughy the price of tickets for the enclosure area this season ? Did have a couple tickets a few years ago but looking to get it back and know there will be a change in the price from then. 

5 minutes ago, mcneil.x said:

Anyone know roughy the price of tickets for the enclosure area this season ? Did have a couple tickets a few years ago but looking to get it back and know there will be a change in the price from then. 

I’m in SW1 and it was £470 for next season. 

7 minutes ago, mcneil.x said:

450 for men 670 for yous