Renewals Open

scottyc06

14 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

CR2 now £467 (increase of 5%)

Yes,  just in from work to 3 renewal letters , CR1,  £467 for me and £126 for the girls,  don't actually regard that as too bad tbh, expected them to go up, better get some serious overtime in, ( after this weekend of course).

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Yes,  just in from work to 3 renewal letters , CR1,  £467 for me and £126 for the girls,  don't actually regard that as too bad tbh, expected them to go up, better get some serious overtime in, ( after this weekend of course).

The 126 for the waens is amazing mate.

As I said the games v the taigs there are no kids tickets. So they 2 games are 100 quid alone. 

So that means every other home game works out about £1.50 per home game.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

The 126 for the waens is amazing mate.

As I said the games v the taigs there are no kids tickets. So they 2 games are 100 quid alone. 

So that means every other home game works out about £1.50 per home game.

It's even better when you break it down like that m8, though being a miserable cunt all I see is me paying 719 quid ?

8 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

For away tickets it gives the option  to pay £7 for special delivery. What's the script if you don't pay that, do they just send them normal post for free or do you have to pick them up? 

They send them normal post unless it’s a Hampden game. 

Went in and paid today £415 each for me and my husband and that's including the celtic games and £58 for the wee man.

While I was there I asked about our transfer and she looked and I wasn't down for a transfer!! Even though I had emailed and was given an acknowledgement!! Shambles! So if you've emailed a transfer request it might be worth asking when you renew to make sure you're actually down for a move.

Im all for helping the club but i think its a joke tht they are asking us fans that went to Luxembourg to pay another £20 for a travel club membership. Actually anyone who joined the travel club this season should automatically be giving a free membership nxt season.

4 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Im all for helping the club but i think its a joke tht they are asking us fans that went to Luxembourg to pay another £20 for a travel club membership. Actually anyone who joined the travel club this season should automatically be giving a free membership nxt season.

Edit.

Never read your post correctly mate lol 

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

Went in and paid today £415 each for me and my husband and that's including the celtic games and £58 for the wee man.

While I was there I asked about our transfer and she looked and I wasn't down for a transfer!! Even though I had emailed and was given an acknowledgement!! Shambles! So if you've emailed a transfer request it might be worth asking when you renew to make sure you're actually down for a move.

Jinty what the hell did you do in a previous life to have so much bad luck with tickets and dealings with the ticket office?

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

Our two tickets are for seats with an empty one in the middle, e.g 39 and 41.  

Ive phoned every year to get swapped to 39/40 but apparently we can't??  Obv we just swap on the day with whoever buys the ticket (it's not a season holder) but it's a pain in the neck.

35 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Apologies if already discussed, but did anyone else notice that there was no visible kit sponsor or manufacturer on the poster mailed out with the form/online advertisement? :thinking:

Dab9DDfX4AEYadH.jpg

Think you're reading a bit too much into that