Renewals Open

scottyc06

On 05/05/2018 at 11:32, .Williamson. said:

That kind of gap would be ideal. 

I'm looking to wipe it out in one payment, so I need the end of the month at least. 

There’s defo a week or so between deadline and public sale to allow them to process seat moves etc. You’ll be sound mate! 

Deadlines the 14th so you’ll have until at least the 21st 

After deciding I've had enough watching utter shite I wasn't renewing after 32 years in the same seat, and then king pulls a master stroke and signs SG,  never been so frustrated watching us than this season, anyway it was never happening, just renewed, I hope to fuck things change for us as we deserve better.

11 hours ago, Jb85 said:

Never had one before so not been through the process. When is it open for public sale?

I'm sure it's a couple if weeks after the renewal date so that folk (like me) who want to move can be accommodated before the general sale. You can pay over 10 months by using Zebra finance, I'm sure there's an option online.

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

I'm sure it's a couple if weeks after the renewal date so that folk (like me) who want to move can be accommodated before the general sale. You can pay over 10 months by using Zebra finance, I'm sure there's an option online.

Thank you. That’s crap, was hoping it’d be straight after renewals. If I’d known you could pay over 10 months I’d have gotten one a lot sooner. Do you know if I can be added to a list after renewals though? 

15 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Naw just a tenner. Or maybe 15 canny mind it's an admin fee as opposed to interest as well. One off fee.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

About 12quid 

So taking Zebra finance only costs you about a tenner on top of your ST cost?

That's a decent deal tbf.

14 minutes ago, FSM said:

Aye. Financially I don't need to use it but I prefer seeing a small amount go out monthly that I barely notice to the lump sum once a year.

46 minutes ago, FSM said:

Season ticket was £470 and iam paying £50:53 for the next 10 month with Zebra.

38 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Aye. Financially I don't need to use it but I prefer seeing a small amount go out monthly that I barely notice to the lump sum once a year.

Maybe better doing it over 4 months. About £120 a month.