Dorin Goian lifts lid on Rangers drinking culture during his time at Ibrox

FSM

16 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

50 shots of whisky! :lol: Fuck off!!  Did ye, aye?

50 shots is not that much for a group of 5/6players + wifes so your only talking about 4/5 per head. that's not even enough for a starter on a night out.myself and plenty other bears would drink plenty more than that on a night out.

17 minutes ago, devref said:

50 shots is not that much for a group of 5/6players + wifes so your only talking about 4/5 per head. that's not even enough for a starter on a night out.myself and plenty other bears would drink plenty more than that on a night out.

You're a mad alkie but!

24 minutes ago, devref said:

Who's wife is taking 4/5 shots of whisky 

18 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Every single week build up to a tarriers game they find stories, fucking tramps. Don’t understand how any our ex players etc can have columns in these fucking rags.

they do it for wages .have you not noticed that most of the ex players who have columns have made fortunes out the game but now have financial troubles .

get some cash back by talking as much shite as possible