Rumours at this stage

22 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I was thinking about that an hour ago. I think were a actually worse than they were in the 90s. We never went 10 undefeated to them did We??? Maybe 5 or 6 at the most.

We are in a worse position  because I don't believe UEFA had quite put all the eggs in the Champions League basket at that point but now if timothy continue to get 25 million every year with the best will in the world I can't see anything changing 

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Would be the wrong appointment, the right appointment has Killie sitting 7pts off second place after taken over them when they were 1 point above Ross county at the foot of the table. He has yet to taste defeat against the old firm taken 11 out of 15 points and if Brenda was not going for back to back trebles then he would win manger of the year hand down.

Now why are King and that making finding a new boss so difficult? Pedro was the wrong choice and a blind man could see that and McInnes was the wrong choice and thank fuck he knocked us back.

If FDB is our next manager he is gonna need money and plenty off it where as Clarke will get better results spending less as he will make us hard to very beat to in what should be a 2 horse race.

I want FDB but your points are valid.

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Would be the wrong appointment, the right appointment has Killie sitting 7pts off second place after taking over them when they were 1 point above Ross county at the foot of the table. He has yet to taste defeat against the old firm taken 11 out of 15 points and if Brenda was not going for back to back trebles then he would win manger of the year hand down.

Now why are King and that making finding a new boss so difficult? Pedro was the wrong choice and a blind man could see that and McInnes was the wrong choice and thank fuck he knocked us back.

If FDB is our next manager he is gonna need money and plenty off it where as Clarke will get better results spending less as he will make us hard to very beat to in what should be a 2 horse race.

I agree, he may not be box office but he knows his stuff.

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Learned his trade for 5 games ffs?!

What's the problem with Jimmy Nic taking over until we get a permanent manager?

Fucking Kenny Miller, another over rated over paid legend in his own mind ffs.

I’m not saying I want Miller over Nicholl, just purely because it’s what KAI heard I said I’m not against it, I’m desperate for someone to be in charge that isn’t called Graeme Murty.

11 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

thats the guy that used to be on rocksport radio can’t mind his name but he had Morelos going to China 3 times in January. 

And he is still here battering balls everywhere but the net.

30 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Would be the wrong appointment, the right appointment has Killie sitting 7pts off second place after taking over them when they were 1 point above Ross county at the foot of the table. He has yet to taste defeat against the old firm taken 11 out of 15 points and if Brenda was not going for back to back trebles then he would win manger of the year hand down.

Fully agree with you on this one mate. 

With FDB I feel we are walking into another PLG situation. PLG came to ibrox with 3 French titles in a row on his CV. And it quickly fell apart for him as he couldn't adapt. 

FDB success has been at Ajax. A club built on 1 style of total football he knows inside out. Everything from youth to senior level is built on this. It won't work in Scotland without huge investment and time. 

Clarke has gotten more points from his team in 2018 than the scum with no where near the same budget. He's ideal for our needs and would get a hell of a lot more out of this sqaud.  Would we be giving up in old firms with him in the dugout. Not a chance. 

18 minutes ago, ben51 said:

@gsa will be first to know if Miller's missus makes a statement. 

I probably won't be the first to know but I'll be the first to go in a huff about it. 

To know oneself and all that...

47 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Behave will you I keep saying it but Clarke has had a 18 months out of his whole managerial career.

we should begging de boer to become manager 

Archived