Fredo and Docherty bust up?

They Gnu

50 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Regarding Morelos I don't think you can coach what he needs. It's instinctive. You can't teach a striker to get into the right place at the right time, when to gamble, when to rush a finish or compose it - it's all in your genes.

Thats correct to a certain extent. Good Strikers though are either shoot or touch-shoot in the box. No fuckin about, just bang or touch/bang - it can be honed to an extent - it's also instinctive - it's also about confidence. Something he loses all too readily. 

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Thats correct to a certain extent. Good Strikers though are either shoot or touch-shoot in the box. No fuckin about, just bang or touch/bang - it can be honed to an extent - it's also instinctive - it's also about confidence. Something he loses all too readily. 

Yeah confidence too. Can you teach confidence though? again that's something that's got to come from within I think because people can pay you compliments and praise you, but if you don't really believe it yourself deep down it has no effect.

45 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I agree. It's criminal that him and Cummings haven't been allowed to form a killer partnership together. 

It's tactics and decisions like that that has cost Murty is job as Rangers manager. 

100 percent agree I can only remember them both starting up front against ayer away and weather was terrible so couldn’t really judge them together. He’s a coward of a manager the game against them at Ibrox was biggest example. They are down to 10 men and he doesn’t put Cummings on and go for it. Us supporters deserve better and the whole murty situation has been as much of a joke as Pedro 

4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Heart and Heart Podcast daily update saying Morelos was a bawhair away from knocking Docherty out in the dressing room. 

What did Docherty actually do or say to trigger him? 

Morelos was the only player closing people down. At one point he chased down Lustig, then Boomyata and Ajer, the ball got played into midfield and Broonhilda was in acres of space with no one in blue giving a fuck and Morelos has a go at everyone.  I think by the end of the game he was scunnered by the lack commitment from everyone else around him.

Docherty has a fucking cheek as well, the man was a shambles at the weekend and looked more like a tourist who'd gotten himself well lost.

9 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

When our best player is a petulant donkey, there is indeed cause for concern.

He is or never will be our best player. It's beyond belief the number of sitters this petulant donkey misses. Constantly makes an ass of himself.

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah confidence too. Can you teach confidence though? again that's something that's got to come from within I think because people can pay you compliments and praise you, but if you don't really believe it yourself deep down it has no effect.

You can help instill self-belief, help the player recover his confidence more quickly after a set-back. 

I think I mentioned it before but it's no surprise it's these two. Alfredo misses chances but you couldn't claim he lacks effort or guts. He gives it his all and isn't cowed by anyone. Sometimes it actually looks like he takes it too personally when he misses. Docherty is a poor player in my opinion but again, I don't think his effort can be questioned. I don't think this incident between them is anywhere close to being as concerning as the capitulation from the other cowards or the reactions of those being subbed. 

43 minutes ago, gsa said:

I think I mentioned it before but it's no surprise it's these two. Alfredo misses chances but you couldn't claim he lacks effort or guts. He gives it his all and isn't cowed by anyone. Sometimes it actually looks like he takes it too personally when he misses. Docherty is a poor player in my opinion but again, I don't think his effort can be questioned. I don't think this incident between them is anywhere close to being as concerning as the capitulation from the other cowards or the reactions of those being subbed. 

Good point, totally agree 

13 hours ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Agreed, first half yesterday Docherty plays a 5 yard pass to Tav, totally misjudges it and puts it out for a celtic throw. Tavernier, our captain turns round and walks away without saying a word. Amateur as fuck.

Aye, totally agree,  in the first half Ajer slid in for a tackle on Candeias who skipped past him and had a good chance to attack the goal....from the TV it looked  like Brown ripped Ajer a new one for it, could be wrong but that's what it looked to me......sort of sums up our game yesterday, Tavernier isn't a Barry Ferguson and nice but dim Murty isn't a Souness who would have OWNED them in that dressing room for the first half shambles never mind doing fuck all because 'it's a bit raw' and emotional (something like that) ... after the game, what the fuck, he should have belted a few boots of their nappers like Ferguson did in his day at Man U. They need to man the fuck up and grow a pair of dangly ones