Fredo and Docherty bust up?

They Gnu

3 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

This pair had to be separated in the Hampden tunnel, according to the press. Anyone heard anything about this?

Docherty shouted at Morelos on the pitch for no controlling a pass and instead dummying the ball and trying to run past the defender and being easily dispossessed, Morelos then proceeded to run after Docherty, ignoring the game, to give him some back. It obviously continued after full tim and into the dressing room. 

For what is worth Docherty was right to give him stick for giving possession away so cheaply....not that it would have mattered. 

7 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Docherty has a fucking cheek getting on at anyone for losing possession, I've never seen him pass to a blue shirt yet.

Another £600k down the pisser.

I agree Docherty has done nothing but he was right to give Morelos stick. If Docherty does something wrong it’s down to one of the other players to give him stick. This is our biggest problem currently, no leadership on the park and totally rudderless and toothless in the dugout too. Shambles. 

3 minutes ago, Cobham said:

The only thing Morelos cares about is Morelos. He’s no where near good enough to lead the line for Rangers even in our current state. At the very least you need your striker to convert the tap ins and more and more we are talking about him missing them. 

I never mentioned skill. I mentioned caring. 

Anyhow you are completely wrong a decent coach would work on those areas with Morelos to make him better. We haven’t got a decent coach at our club. 

11 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Docherty has a fucking cheek getting on at anyone for losing possession, I've never seen him pass to a blue shirt yet.

Another £600k down the pisser.

He’s the kind of player you need the luxury of easing into team. We should have decent midfielders that he could learn from, and that leads me to Graham Dorrans. He has been an absolute non-player for us so far. A huge disappointment who resorted yesterday to stupid, immature tackles when it was going for us.

10 minutes ago, Cobham said:

I agree Docherty has done nothing but he was right to give Morelos stick. If Docherty does something wrong it’s down to one of the other players to give him stick. This is our biggest problem currently, no leadership on the park and totally rudderless and toothless in the dugout too. Shambles. 

Agreed, first half yesterday Docherty plays a 5 yard pass to Tav, totally misjudges it and puts it out for a celtic throw. Tavernier, our captain turns round and walks away without saying a word. Amateur as fuck.

4 minutes ago, Marky. said:

He’s the kind of player you need the luxury of easing into team. We should have decent midfielders that he could learn from, and that leads me to Graham Dorrans. He has been an absolute non-player for us so far. A huge disappointment who resorted yesterday to stupid, immature tackles when it was going for us.

Dorrans was played out of position yesterday, I'll give him that, he should be much further forward, but aye looks like his legs are giving up on him, he's about as mobile as Niko was.

Just now, Dado'sMulls said:

Dorrans was played out of position yesterday, I'll give him that, he should be much further forward, but aye looks like his legs are giving up on him, he's about as mobile as Niko was.

Said before he was signed he was a fuckin donkey and thats exactly what he has been since he came. Another we are stuck with on heavy money no doubt.

Showing passion at full-time or when you have just been substituted. Is to little to late no doubt they will all have a finger pointing session at training. Then revert back to the usual two hour training session and home by lunchtime. More you look at yesterday's performance the more embarrassing it gets. 

Morelos is a legend in his own mind, worshipped by gullibles who wouldn't know a player if they fell over one.

He is quite simply a donkey who you wouldn't pay in fucking carrots. Get this petulant fucking egg head to fuck.

Just when I thought we couldn't be anymore of a circus act. The clowns leading us need fucking hunted.

26 minutes ago, Cobham said:

Leadership and standards come from the top. We have none!

What we have is empty rhetoric and court cases. Importing dross by the barrowload. There is now nothing of quality from top to bottom. 

We are a leaderless, rudderless ship going round in ever decreasing circles right down the fucking plug hole and we are part of the problem for accepting every bit of shite this board throws at us

If people can't see where we are headed by now there is little hope.

24 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

The whole team seemed out of position. Far too deep the first half and it cost us.

Dorrans though doesn’t look up to it at all. No idea what’s up with him; maybe he was never that good but I expected him to be a solid signing and I feel let-down by him. One of the big named signings I expected way way more from. Contrasting with Docherty who is young and in a perfect world wouldn’t play every week, he’d have time to be eased in and grow into the shirt but he’s sadly being hung out to dry as well because we simply do not have the squad.