Fredo and Docherty bust up?

They Gnu

55 minutes ago, Cobham said:

I disagree to an extent. I think he deserves to be a Rangers player but he’s been thrown in at the deep end. He’s the type of signing and at an age that he should be allowed to grow and develop into the role, we should have better midfielders than Docherty that he aspires to be as good as. Instead we have a young player trying to learn and make his way in the game as one of our first choice CMs. We are effectively looking for a 21 year old player to grab games by the scruff of the neck and compete with guys like Scott Brown who despite what anyone thinks is a seasoned, experienced professional who strolls games on a weekly basis in Scotland.

It’s not totally Greg Docherty’s fault he isn’t making the impact we hoped. 

Not blaming him at all , of course he’s going to sign for us it’s not his fault , it’s whoever thought he was a good enough centre midfielder for Rangers fault 

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Morelos is a legend in his own mind, worshipped by gullibles who wouldn't know a player if they fell over one.

He is quite simply a donkey who you wouldn't pay in fucking carrots. Get this petulant fucking egg head to fuck.

Just when I thought we couldn't be anymore of a circus act. The clowns leading us need fucking hunted.

This is utter nonsense. 

Scapegoat for yesterday is now Morelos?

You don't have a clue mate if you can't see potential in Morelos, I won't stick the boot into him as he is one of the few that doesn't deserve it.

Only we would turn on a 21 year old in his first season who is our top scorer and chipped in with a few assists. 

1 hour ago, OneDavidCooper said:

About time some of you clueless cunts realised you are part of the problem.

Went light headed singing that hard at the start to witness so called Rangers men who should be nowhere near a Rangers first team  shit them self’s on the pitch , aye it’s all our fault 

27 minutes ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

This is utter nonsense. 

You don't have a clue mate if you can't see potential in Morelos, I won't stick the boot into him as he is one of the few that doesn't deserve it.

Only we would turn on a 21 year old in his first season who is our top scorer and chipped in with a few assists. 

It's not about turning on anyone. Sentiment doesn't win trophies.

Potential? If I witnessed so called strikers missing sitters like him, sorry he aint no striker. A muscle bound big ersed hoofer who turns slower than a double decker bus.

So he runs around snapping at the ankles of the oppo, so could my fucking dug.

He's an egotistical, petulant, greedy and talentless no mark. Never Rangers class in a million, but he is not alone in that these days.

I'm going off Alfredo rapidly 

Not because of this supposed bust up 

Not even because he misses all our golden chances

It's because of that scowling little face when something doesn't go his way .

His demeaner is not one I like to see in Rangers striker 

His torn we face must give shite defenders a psychological edge .Knowing he is not happy or not doing things right 

It's putting me off him ..His constant missing of massive chances over a considerable period now is not really helping  

17 minutes ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

This is utter nonsense. 

No one is scapegoating Morelos. The whole fucking team are rank. He is simply a donkey. 

3 hours ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Docherty has a fucking cheek getting on at anyone for losing possession, I've never seen him pass to a blue shirt yet.

Another £600k down the pisser.

You obviously missed his assists against Hearts & St Johnstone then?

12 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

You obviously missed his assists against Hearts & St Johnstone then?

See that's how far we've fallen, too many around our club who think a couple assists against the no marks in this league means they're Rangers class. 

I mean ffs he went into a 50/50 with brown yesterday and got laughed at, fucking laughed at. 

33 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Morelos would not get a visa to work in a restaurant

Jim Forrest and Derek Johnstone had scored a barrow load of goals for The Rangers before they were 21, indeed both scoring against the selik as teenagers, morelos will be no loss he is a poor player. 

4 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

See that's how far we've fallen, too many around our club who think a couple assists against the no marks in this league means they're Rangers class. 

I mean ffs he went into a 50/50 with brown yesterday and got laughed at, fucking laughed at. 

No....Im merely pointing out the exaggeration in your post that you have never seen him pass to a Rangers player, I wasn't making a debate about standards....I did yesterday in a thread about Candieas & Halliday, IMO their attitude fell below the standard of a Rangers player....I agree with you the standards have dropped significantly and does need addressed. 

54 minutes ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

This is utter nonsense. 

Pissing in the wind mate

11 minutes ago, backup said:

Jim Forrest and Derek Johnstone had scored a barrow load of goals for The Rangers before they were 21, indeed both scoring against the selik as teenagers, morelos will be no loss he is a poor player. 

Your fuckin shite posts would be no loss.

42 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's not about turning on anyone. Sentiment doesn't win trophies.

Potential? If I witnessed so called strikers missing sitters like him, sorry he aint no striker. A muscle bound big ersed hoofer who turns slower than a double decker bus.

So he runs around snapping at the ankles of the oppo, so could my fucking dug.

He's an egotistical, petulant, greedy and talentless no mark. Never Rangers class in a million, but he is not alone in that these days.

Been saying this since January,his attitude is fucking stinking. 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

What other games? he's done nothing. I agree with your other point regarding seeing players under a better manager. That's what I yearn. 

I though he did well in the Hearts and st Johnstone game. And after a shaky start did well against accies.