tactics for next scum game

starofdavid

3 minutes ago, StirlingBear72 said:

To sack Docherty and Morelos over a "bust up" isn't for me. I'm comfortable that they were at each others throats after that performance. 

Halliday needs to go because he's not good enough. I agree about Europe though, another thing I used to look forward to that I'm dreading.

Grim mate, European football is something all football fans want for their team, we are dreading it, more humiliation awaits. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I'm still looking forward to the European draw and somewhere interesting that we've possibly not been before but that's where it starts and ends for me as let's be honest, the first team who's no more than organised and has a striker who's a half decent finisher will literally dump us out on their arses and I mean a team from a nation like Cyprus, Lithuania, Belarus, Armenia etc. 

I get that, if you're travelling it'll be great. Like you said though, the first ordinary side we facw and we'll likely get punted.

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

chase everything, don't give them peace, fight for every ball, get in their faces

Every time this tactic has been used against them including Europe they have bottled it......  why can't we fucking see it

I'd agree.  It would turn the match into more of a 50/50 competition - much better than the current odds.

20 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Better just not turning up tbh.

If the scum don't beat Hibs I hope we throw the Hearts game. But knowing this mob they will try to ensure that celtic have their Day of ultimate humiliation againt us at Parkhead.

Sad to say 

I never want my team to lose but against Hearts ........?

Sad to say but I actually don't fucking care. Morelos will be up top and miss his customary sitter against them,Lego eater will Ponce around owning the pitch and celebrating again and it'll end up another three or four job. And it's frightening when I stand back and analyse my thoughts and realise I genuinely don't fucking care. 

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

If the scum don't beat Hibs I hope we throw the Hearts game. But knowing this mob they will try to ensure that celtic have their Day of ultimate humiliation againt us at Parkhead.

The bheasts won’t win on Saturday mate

but we want to beat hearts as well bud.                       I think the SPFL have been a bit naughty with the fixtures giving them the Edinburgh junkies first knowing fine well if certain results go there way the scum could win it against us

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Ether way they beat hibs and that wee tarrier prick Murty will have our players applaud them on to the pitch “ respect they deserve  “ ?

Or they lie down to hibs then humiliate us again in their own midden and mr fucking nice guy Murty will be gushing in praise for them and their “second to none atmosphere “ in his after match interview.

Best tactics we can use for this game is just get him to fuck and get a real manager in. Fucking sick to my stomach of tarrier loving fucking numptys in and about our club.

If murty is still in charge then applaud them onto the park,give Brenda a cuddle and then practice your apology to the fans after seeing us getting horsed again, but also point out that we trained well and will learn from this.