Miller and Wallace Suspended

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me, it just seems exactly like what Barton did. 

Speaks out and tells the Gaffer what he thinks of him and their tactics in front of everyone. (Which I don't have a major issue with).

But Murty hasn't liked it and said to the Board you suspended Barton for the same thing.

7 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Anyone see STV there ? 

Said Wallace wanted to debrief the game in the dressing room but Murty didn’t then Wallace vented his anger on the performance and tactics and Miller joined him. STV understands that they were supported with other players in the squad. The board have taken a dim view on it and saying it could be the final straw for the 2 of them and backing Murty. 

Thats what STV said on it on the news at 6. 

I’d imagine Miller and Wallace would have backing of nearly all of the squad tbh.

10 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Anyone see STV there ? 

Said Wallace wanted to debrief the game in the dressing room but Murty didn’t then Wallace vented his anger on the performance and tactics and Miller joined him. STV understands that they were supported with other players in the squad. The board have taken a dim view on it and saying it could be the final straw for the 2 of them and backing Murty. 

Thats what STV said on it on the news at 6. 

That's what happens attack it when its raw and get it out your system. then move on. Murty shat it.

Just now, Smile said:

That's what happens attack it when its raw and get it out your system. then move on.

Am sure Murty said we will look into it later any good manager would have kept them in the dressing room for a good while after instead he gave the players a day off yesterday. 

So it seems they both lost it with Murty after the drubbing when both were fit but didn't get on the bench or pitch. Really stupid and unprofessional. The board will get behind the manager because they have little choice. What a fuck up. If they had kept quiet Murty might have got the boot this week. 

I don't know what to make of all this now after watching some media. Maybe they were right....

Nothing wrong with a debrief after the game and trying to discover what went wrong and get a few things off the chests.

This is probably another part of Murty's youth coaching model not wanting grievences and tempers aired or something I'd guess. Probably thinks it's better for quiet, personal reflection, then back into training on Tuesday for a wee pick me up. Shit coaching methods like that never work. 

30 minutes ago, Dickie said:

You say they are not stupid men yet they appointed Robertson,Pedro and Allen, not exactly the work of geniuses. I won’t even go into the murty clusterfuck.

I'm not saying they are geniuses, but they are not stupid men, albeit at times they do make you wonder.

Every board have their useful idiots to do their bidding and King is the epitomy of that. You think he wants clever cunts below him and see what he is all about? He as ever, needs surrounded with yes men and as soon as they have outlived their usefulness they are toast. Boardrooms are synomymous with treachery. It takes a special kind of character to survive. Robertson and Allen are not part of King's inner cirlcle. They are his useful idiots and include Murray in that. He is clever enough to make sure that is the case. If anyone at all it's Park and only him, simply because of his money. 

As I've said, no one knows exactly what this board's strategic business objectives really are,  as there is no transparency, but what we do know it's not about winning titles up to this point in time and with 20 mil plus in debt, we are shrouded in uncertainty and left to guess as to what our future.

As for managers, great if you can afford a good one, but they are also an expendible commodity to be sacrificed when need be at the board's behest. At the end of the day it all comes down to money. Plenty of it,decision making and  life is easier. Little of it, decisions are harder as you try to balance books and please fans at the same time. A juggling act and we end up with Murty as a stop gap. That was down to expediency, to serve a puropse after the fuck up with McInnes, but every cloud has a silver lining on that one!

We couldn't even afford to pay the whole fee for Docherty and we have yet to pay the balance of fees for last years Pedro sighings. You see just how bad that it is for a club of our size not to be able to afford to fork out paltry sums of money.

Every appointment made goes back to the bottom line in balancing the books. It's not all as simple and black and white as one would think. 

With a big club goes big responsibilities and the wealth of a King ( pardon the pun) to run it.

18 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

It's been drip drip all day with bits added about Wallace refusing to play but being fit, now STV were making out Wallace was orchestrating it and Miller backing him up, it's a mess with the fans not knowing whats going on.

It's just a shame Dave King is nowhere to be sen to give us that transparency we were promised.....

I genuinely can't see Wallace  "orchestrating" anything that's untoward. It just doesn't seem to fit. 

Not a huge fan of his but from what I see, he's not a troublemaker.

It's a joke. All if it. Please can all 3 of them just fuck off and take most of their colleagues with them. 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

I genuinely can't see Wallace  "orchestrating" anything that's untoward. It just doesn't seem to fit. 

Not a huge fan of his but from what I see, he's not a troublemaker.

It's a joke. All if it. Please can all 3 of them just fuck off and take most of their colleagues with them. 

What i'm currently wondering is where the Morelos and Docherty thing fits into all this?  

6 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

Fuck it.  I'm with Wallace and Miller. Murty's a fucking dud.  In fact I'm also with Halliday. Said it like it is.

i totaly get the point you are making but....  If you go off on the boss and "say it like it is" then you've got a pretty god chance of being sacked.

Rangers have a lot more to worry about than two players, one is finished at the end of season anyway. The board either need to replace what happened in 1986 or fuckoff to allow someone that has the ability to recreate it.

These two players are nothing and whatever the pricks did to embarrass Rangers are fuckall compared to the embarrassment king and his cronies have inflicted.

18 minutes ago, Smile said:

That's what happens attack it when its raw and get it out your system. then move on. Murty shat it.

Em, not the way way you are taught to do it at business school. When emotions are high, objectivity goes down the toilet. You want to vent anger and release frustrations, get your erse to the gym, or take a long walk.

Conflict management is not about having one, but about avoiding one. A period of reflection needed to harvest the objectivity and learn the lessons. Not that many players are that educated, but Murty will have got it in his UEFA licence and at the end of the day he is the manager and his decision is final and not for some upstart of a player with an agenda to decide otherwise. FFS, what next, players picking the team?!

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Em, not the way way you are taught to do it at business school. When emotions are high, objectivity goes down the toilet. You want to vent anger and release frustrations, get your erse to the gym, or take a long walk.

Conflict management is not about having one, but about avoiding one. A period of reflection needed to harvest the objectivity and learn the lessons. Not that many players are that educated, but Murty will have got it in his UEFA licence and at the end of the day he is the manager and his decision is final and not for some upstart of a player with an agenda to decide otherwise. FFS, what next, players picking the team?!

You're a funny one.

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Rangers have a lot more to worry about than two players, one is finished at the end of season anyway. The board either need to replace what happened in 1986 or fuckoff to allow someone that has the ability to recreate it.

These two players are nothing and whatever the pricks did to embarrass Rangers are fuckall compared to the embarrassment king and his cronies have inflicted.

Exactly, but stop trying to be sensible on this forum ffs!

44 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Who was first with news about suspensions.. The Sun (the clubs paper of choice for exclusives.

We then have The Rangers observer smearing our captain.

the 4lads blog has at least 1 article.

D Edgar has news.

The absolute irony of suspending  someone for leaking info..

BTW, really enjoy the Heart and Hand podcast. Davie Edgar is always fair and critical of club when it’s required.

Yes it is a bit ironic. :thumbup:

Glad to hear that about DE, I just wait and read the main bits on here because I already spend far too much time on here and would find it difficult to find a space for his podcast. :happy: I also meant that his info 'probably' comes from a board source not that he is spinning for the board.  

Just now, Bears r us said:

Yes it is a bit ironic. :thumbup:

Glad to hear that about DE, I just wait and read the main bits on here because I already spend far too much time on here and would find it difficult to find a space for his podcast. :happy: I also meant that his info 'probably' comes from a board source not that he is spinning for the board.  

It’s quite therapeutic in a way :lol:

4 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

You said this:

I gave you two examples of people in the same industry who built extremely successful careers around venting anger. Did either of them get disciplinaries? Did they get hammered for it? Or are you talking utter shite?

There was no such thing as an HR department back on their day.  If their had been ,then yes, they would have probably been disciplined.

Archived