Miller and Wallace Suspended

3 hours ago, thewasp said:

Mate, the 2 managers in question are donkeys and the 2 players are our most senior.  Joey Barton was fucking shite

None of that should be relevant.

It doesn't matter if the manager is a donkey, or if the players are senior.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, D'Artagnan said:

Am I missing something here H ?

The 2 players who let rip after that shameful display have been axed/suspended whilst the coach who wouldnt speak to the players as it might cause "conflict or finger pointing" has been backed by the board ?

Stop the world I want to get off..

They should all be sacked.   THe players who let rip ( assuming they crossed a line of acceptable behaviour)  and the manager for being shit.

53 minutes ago, ben51 said:

To me, it just seems exactly like what Barton did. 

Speaks out and tells the Gaffer what he thinks of him and their tactics in front of everyone. (Which I don't have a major issue with).

But Murty hasn't liked it and said to the Board you suspended Barton for the same thing.

Why then has Andy Halliday not been kicked out the club?  His embarrassing performance aside, the way he behaved when substituted was a disgrace and the guy should be gone. 

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

There was no such thing as an HR department in 2013? :unsure:

:lol:  must have misread your original post.  I thought you were talking about when Ally played for us.

20 minutes ago, gogzy said:

They should all be sacked.   THe players who let rip ( assuming they crossed a line of acceptable behaviour)  and the manager for being shit.

On this premise when you picking up yer cards Gogzy:mutley:

Hope your keeping well bud and when we hearing  your dulcet tones on RR again?

36 minutes ago, gsa said:

I genuinely can't see Wallace  "orchestrating" anything that's untoward. It just doesn't seem to fit. 

Not a huge fan of his but from what I see, he's not a troublemaker.

It's a joke. All if it. Please can all 3 of them just fuck off and take most of their colleagues with them. 

I don't see it either, Wallace as a footballer has given alot to Rangers and never shamed the club. Miller can do one and Tell the teacher Murty who will be lucky to leave us with any credibility. I can see that maybe Lee Wallaces best years are behind him an he will be on good wages but we should remember who stood when things  were at there worst and Wallace was one of them. The guy was attacked at his work playing for Rangers and for the smear campaign and scapegoating of Wallace for speaking his mind against a guy who should never have been given the job is beyond the pale. A sad end for a guy who gave his best years to Rangers. 

9 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

On this premise when you picking up yer cards Gogzy:mutley:

Hope your keeping well bud and when we hearing  your dulcet tones on RR again?

Got a new job in a call center so been really busy recently, so yeah all is well thanks. 

I'll try to get on RR at some point, but Rangers have depressed me so much that talking about them hurts my head :lol:

9 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

He didn't, he was shouting at a fan.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbAGfWfX4AI9A2Y.jpg:large

I could be wrong but that looks to me like it's after Halliday as sat down on the bench after his outburst and a fan is getting is bit in telling him where to go.

I'd need to see the clip again, but doesn't Halliday come right off and launch into tirade before he sits down? 

34 minutes ago, TMB said:

Why then has Andy Halliday not been kicked out the club?  His embarrassing performance aside, the way he behaved when substituted was a disgrace and the guy should be gone. 

Murty made a huge mistake not leaving him in Azerbaijan, a totally useless cunt who does not deserve to wear the jersey.  

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

We may as well turn the lights out if the club captain can’t go fucking mental over possibly the worst performance from a Rangers team we’ve seen. 

Depends on how, what, and where it was said mate.

If the captain wants to go at it with the manager, he should walk into his office, close the door, and go for it...then take things from there.  If it turns out that this is what happened, I would be fully behind the players.

12 minutes ago, gogzy said:

If the captain wants to go at it with the manager, he should walk into his office, close the door, and go for it...then take things from there.  If it turns out that this is what happened, I would be fully behind the players.

Obviously don’t know what went on but if it is the case that Wallace had a go due to the performance then I’m 100% behind the player. 

How many of us could have bitten our tongue if we had been in that dressing room after what is one of the worst, weakest performances I’ve ever seen from a Rangers side. 

Murty commands no respect and his post match interview summed him up. 

Smith/Souness/Advocaat would have been going nuts in the changing room as would probably most of us 

26 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We may as well turn the lights out if the club captain can’t go fucking mental over possibly the worst performance from a Rangers team we’ve seen. 

He's never been a Rangers captain in my eyes, never in a month of Sundays. 

34 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

This is it, these aren’t normal circumstances. I’ve had two days to calm down, and I still think that’s the most disgusting display I’ve seen by a Rangers team in 30 odd years of watching us. I’m not remotely surprised at the likes of Wallace acting in an extreme, and totally out of character, manner.

14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's never been a Rangers captain in my eyes, never in a month of Sundays. 

I think he is captain on sentiment alone now, he rarely has a go at players on the park etc so I get what you mean. But that is exactly the point. Lee Wallace seems like a mild mannered guy and if the reports are true then Murty has taken the guy to breaking point. 

40 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Yeah likewise man. I’ve just came to believe that Miller and Wallace have tore strips out of them and the manager because it’s came to breaking point now. I can’t see Wallace especially butting in or telling the players the opposite of what Murty was saying. I genuinely think Wallace had had enough of watching the sub standard nonsense we’ve been subject to the past month or so and for the fanbase and players it’s been building since they shat it at Ibrox when the tarriers went down to 10

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

Agree. Didn't Mhiller and Wallace have a row with Pedro too? Mhiller is a manipulator imho

Archived