RM Spivs

Can any of my fellow spivs and lovers of Mike Ashley (peace be upon him) please confirm if theyve received emails from Sports Direct confirming when we will receive our payments?

Ive made a good few disparaging posts about King and the board over recent days after the promise of payment for each post, dont want to post the figure incase im getting more than any of you, but im yet to be payed. If its not in by tomorrow im burying my head back in the sand but hoping to get some cash soon to get my brogues polished.

Mike Ashley Did Nothing Wrong. Forever Sports Direct at Ibrox

No payments for this Spiv - but enough vouchers to see me kitted out in Donnay, Lonsdale, Karrimor and No Fear gear for years to come.

Also got a lifetime discount code for Firetrap clothing - which will ensure I'm always finely dressed at weekends :happy:

Gotta luv the big man :bow:

4 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

No payments for this Spiv - but enough vouchers to see me kitted out in Donnay, Lonsdale, Karrimor and No Fear gear for years to come.

Also got a lifetime discount code for Firetrap clothing - which will ensure I'm always finely dressed at weekends :happy:

Gotta luv the big man :bow:

At least it’s not New Balance. 

7 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Can any of my fellow spivs and lovers of Mike Ashley (peace be upon him) please confirm if theyve received emails from Sports Direct confirming when we will receive our payments?

Ive made a good few disparaging posts about King and the board over recent days after the promise of payment for each post, dont want to post the figure incase im getting more than any of you, but im yet to be payed. If its not in by tomorrow im burying my head back in the sand but hoping to get some cash soon to get my brogues polished.

Mike Ashley Did Nothing Wrong. Forever Sports Direct at Ibrox

Paid not "payed".

Oh, and boring, not funny.

If you wish  to hear more of this inane style of humour fire along to the boardroom section and get bored to death kids.

3 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

You won't be laughing once Dave King is forced out the door and he sells his entire interest to Fat Mike.

:happy:

Mike needs to sell Newcastle first, do keep up. Still at least he doesn't have to worry about all the legal issues Dinky deals with daily.

23 hours ago, Malvern said:

Mike needs to sell Newcastle first, do keep up. Still at least he doesn't have to worry about all the legal issues Dinky deals with daily.

Now they are safe Newcastle will be sold.