A picture that sums up the state of us

11 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

That is the 'proper' matchday tracksuit. Its not just the players lowering the standard its from top to bottom at the club.

That's what i mean, it is the proper tracksuit but the badge has fell off (or hasn't been printed in the first place) and the club allow this and it's no fault of the player i don't think.

Maybe Jimmy Bell will get sacked.

Kinda sad too that the players don't have any kind of feelings for the club to go and buy some kit for themselves to keep the standards up a bit. They give that little a fuck for the club they'll happily put on scabby trackies. 

It's all about discipline. Suit and tie,clean shaven and tidy hair. Gives a professional look . If the lazy bastards can't get up and present themselves smartly as club representatives how do they think it looks? It looks like a bunch of neds getting home after a late night . Get them in for 6 weeks basic training with the army. That would teach them some self respect and how to pull together as a team. Mind you this bunch of fannies wouldn't last 5 minutes.

100% agree with the OP on this, i took over a division of a huge Co in Au and the first thing i did was order the regional managers out of their high viz and back in to corporate wear and shoes, if they wanted to go on the coal face they could get changed and change back, they grumbled but got on with it, feedback was good felt more professional and found they were treated better by the guys on the ground.

If you dress like a slob you get treated like one.

Our outward perception is piss poor and not befitting of our club, WTF is going on in the directors meetings - take care of all the simple wins first, they build up quickly and all of a sudden the pride and feel good comes back. People note these things and see them as progress all the while you can work hard in the background on the big ticket items.

I despair with the shambles we have become, get the fucking basics right FFS.

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

I go and watch the under 13s sometimes at the training centre ,the kids supposed white shorts are almost grey 

I had a discussion on here with someone about that, was it you.

It seems we have lost the plot from top to bottom, too many suits and not enough workers.

4 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

First team players cutting about in tracksuits that don’t even have the fucking club crest on because it’s came off in the wash. Holt’s off completely and you can see Halliday’s peeling off! 

To some this might mean nothing but to me first and foremost two guys who should be nowhere near our club. Exacerbated by the fact that our standards have slipped so much that we can’t even give first team players respectable kit when they’re representing the club. Yes we’ve got far bigger things to worry about but when I saw this it just fits in exactly with where we’re at as a club at the moment. 

A8A7C4F9-D44E-4366-B8F4-5E7CE186CA72.jpeg

I get what you are saying bud but the other week at hampden the came off the bus all suited and booted....i made a comment about our standards as the taigs would likely come out in tracksuits.....it matters not a jot our appearance as we got humped in both games....we need to raise the standard of the player to raise the standard of the club 

Just on a break and skipping through this, to me that just sums them up as, who gives a fuck that the jacket and the badge is fucked, I will just throw it on anyway, I would be Demanding new jacket with badge, so even basic things that should be taken for granted are slacking now as well, poncing about not giving a fuck. 

6 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

First team players cutting about in tracksuits that don’t even have the fucking club crest on because it’s came off in the wash. Holt’s off completely and you can see Halliday’s peeling off! 

To some this might mean nothing but to me first and foremost two guys who should be nowhere near our club. Exacerbated by the fact that our standards have slipped so much that we can’t even give first team players respectable kit when they’re representing the club. Yes we’ve got far bigger things to worry about but when I saw this it just fits in exactly with where we’re at as a club at the moment. 

A8A7C4F9-D44E-4366-B8F4-5E7CE186CA72.jpeg

Totally spot on mate.Our standards haven’t slipped they have totally plummeted.

Even at a decent junior outfit you would expect someone to get a grip of cunts kicking about in what looks like hand me down gear.

This is not the image that one of the biggest teams in the world should be using to represent themselves.

Total shit state but the least of our worries at the minute.