Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Puns about trains, fitting train in songs, all aboard the train, welcome aboard, songs about trains and Gerrard :lol: No even just one or two pages but 15/16 of it, ridiculous patter

It's cringworthy as fuck, as I've just told them. 

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Imagine a forum filled with grown men combining Rangers news with a method of transportation, turning it into a joke, and then letting it get way out of hand and run for far too long!

Just plane wrong. 

:lol: Well put.

Both forums can be cringey as fuck

I recognise the reservations about lack of experience. 

Gerrard will demand success from the players, board to propel Rangers to the highest summit of Scottish football once again.

Furthermore European football-participation  will no longer be overwhelmed by blind panic management . This is a man that can take us forward on every level.

His name alone will assist our player recruitment and sponsorship potential across uk and global markets for years to come. Our opponents know this very well. Hence the shit- storm of negative commenting from their media puppets today.

This has all the hallmarks of being a  monumental appointment  in  the history of our club.

I also think attending the recent old firm game at ibrox initiated a mesmerising appreciation of our club and magnificent supporters.Rangers  are the quintessential British football club . 

A proud club with honour and loyalty enshrined in our DNA

We need to manipulate every strand to bring our club forward. The cesspit SPFL management / player circus is not the Rangers tradition. We must always aim never to just compete. We must wipe the floor with any club, player, or media that stands in our way of winning titles or trophies. 

I really hope we get him.??

2 minutes ago, StrzBlue said:

I recognise the reservations about lack of experience. 

Gerrard will demand success from the players, board to propel Rangers to the highest summit of Scottish football once again.

Furthermore European football-participation  will no longer be overwhelmed by blind panic management . This is a man that can take us forward on every level.

His name alone will assist our player recruitment and sponsorship potential across uk and global markets for years to come. Our opponents know this very well. Hence the shit- storm of negative commenting from their media puppets today.

This has all the hallmarks of being a  monumental appointment  in  the history of our club.

I also think attending the recent old firm game at ibrox initiated a mesmerising appreciation of our club and magnificent supporters.Rangers  are the quintessential British football club . 

A proud club with honour and loyalty enshrined in our DNA

We need to manipulate every strand to bring our club forward. The cesspit SPFL management / player circus is not the Rangers tradition. We must always aim never to just compete. We must wipe the floor with any club, player, or media that stands in our way of winning titles or trophies. 

I really hope we get him.??

Post of the thread.:thumbsup:

Make it happen Rangers. This man will lure some very good players to us.

@born a blue nose your getting it tight on FF cause eh Siam69 post hahahaha

off back to RM if you think it's cringe then.

They are slating us on their Gerrard thread about this.

One of them, called Born a Blue Nose, is a well known Zangief looking spastic who's brain is fried with all the diesel he snorts.

He openly talks about murdering folk in real life and spends all his time trying to convince folk he gets all the ladies. Only thing he's fucked is his hand, closely followed by his brain.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

One of them, called Born a Blue Nose, is a well known Zangief looking spastic who's brain is fried with all the diesel he snorts.

He openly talks about murdering folk in real life and spends all his time trying to convince folk he gets all the ladies. Only thing he's fucked is his hand, closely followed by his brain.

When have a ever spoke about murdering cunts :lol:

Everything else bang on though 

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

:lol:

979565A9-6151-4031-ACF8-DCDA65CE9EA1.jpeg

Archived