Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pinch of salt with Sutton obviously BUTĀ  they will of been in pre production meetings today long before now and will obviously have spoken and we wouldn't tweet that out if they weren't going to speak about it and put stevie on the spot. We might just get an update i think one way or the other. Something like it's close

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Goodbye Stevie G, thanks for trying.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Just practising for when he gets the sack in OctoberĀ ??

You'll get your wish if all the bears have your negative attitude.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

I tell you what. If gerrard stops 10 in a row. I'll get Gerrard no8 tattoed across my back ??

I'll get it tattood on my knob..............................wait, better make that G8Ā :mutley:

6 minutes ago, Ibroxric72 said:

Dread and excitement in equal measure sums it up for me ?

Same here mate........if he has signed then we will just have to go with it and give him our 100% backing. It's what we do.

Obviously concerned at his lack of managerial experience, he doesn't have any but he will command respect from the players, which is something we haven't had since Sir Walter.

If Gerrard getting the job has the wee rats rodgers, tlb, nevin and strachan all scrambling desperately to discourage him, then I'm all for it.

Last chance for our fuckwit owners/directors with this gamble. They better have some money squirelled away somewhere.

If it comes off, they'll survive for at least another year. If he's another Murty, and getting chased by October, I hope they're out the door ahead of him.

1 minute ago, gruggs said:

If it's true then hopefully that Liverpool loan deal to celtic of their "top youngster" is stopped stone dead.

That story about Brewster makes no sense, he is out of contract at the end of the season and has numerous clubs trying to sign him, Liverpool are desperate for him to stay, Klopp had told him before his injury that he would be involved with the first team next season, so why he would be loaned to them scum.

4 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Same here mate........if he has signed then we will just have to go with it and give him our 100% backing. It's what we do.

Obviously concerned at his lack of managerial experience, he doesn't have any but he will command respect from the players, which is something we haven't had since Sir Walter.

what makes you so sure of that? McCoist was a world class footballer and didnt command respect.

Your name and youre cv as a footballer mean nothing in management terms.

ill back him, but i won't be singing his name or changing my avatar to his pic or any of that pish until he desrves the praise

Archived