Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

27 minutes ago, terminator said:

Really!!!

Gerrard will manage Rangers for one reason and one reason alone - he fucking hates Brenda!

Keys documented the 'war' between them in Steven's last season and the 'scandalous' way Rodgers treated him.

Brenda saw Steven as a rival in a power struggle at Liverpool.

Steven's on record saying they disagreed with tactics and how Brenda cost Liverpool the title in 2014. 

Brenda wanted Steven the fuck out.

So he embarrasses him by starting him on the bench in a vital game against United, and then dropping him for the huge match against Madrid.

Steven was/is fucking furious with Brenda. 

Then, the final nails - Brenda puts together a contract that contradicted everything Brenda had told him he'd get, and there's no offer of a coaching role after 19 years at the club.

Gerrard is here for no other reason than to use Rangers to destroy a hated enemy -  Rodgers, who fucked him out of the club he lived and died for.

Welcome to the club, Steven!

Absolute nonsense, and I really hope thats not the reason he is taking the job as a point scoring exercise.  Think you've been watching Rambo too much!

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Boyd9her said:

Absolute nonsense, and I really hope thats not the reason he is taking the job as a point scoring exercise.  Think you've been watching Rambo too much!

I don't give a fuck what his motives are as long as he delivers 

It’s been a fucking rotten year for us and I’m fed up feeling shite about us, I canny wait for some genuine excitement over summer and hopefully some decent signings (and more important plenty of movement OUT of Ibrox)

7 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Remember Mr G , They'll be no taigy huddle 

That they stole (Sellick)

I dunno, it seemed kinda fun when we did it at Parkhead :whistle:

Actually, If stealing stuff is ok ala Sellick then we should nick the haka! :lol:

Ah well. An unbelievable gamble based on promises from a proven liar. I really hope it works out but i just don't think it will.

King is finished with me,absolute fucking cunt.

21 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

I was there on Tuesday after I done the ibrox tour, cunts running about with long lens camera's asking if I had seen Gerrard, by the way argyle house was nice but a wee bit pricey. 

She's paying since it's my birthday so it will be good get my own back on me paying the rest of the time 

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

All true , although no every game , when we done it at their sty , we were ripping the piss right out them .Canny be having huddles every game ffs 

If we're doin going it about a year from now I'll be fuckin ecstatic. 

10 hours ago, KingKirk said:

That's your wet dream of administration up in smoke eh

I am rather surprised of your take on a normal tool of business being discussed as it should be, after all king and johnston were both members of murray's board, who hid the fact that they had discussed the idea of pre-pack administration for Rangers but dismissed it as not a viable option, as also revealed in court.

You are of course at liberty to continue buying king's magic beans, others will continue to hold a watching brief on him as it should be.

As for Steven Gerrard he has a clean slate and the same chance as any other new manager, he will either be successful or he won't. Personally I think he will be a success imho, I am looking forward to next season with heightened expectations, considering celtic had I think 9 players on against us in the last game not signed by brenda in his total revolution, they really are not anything for us to be wary of, as various other teams who have played a fast physical game against them expose.

I believe SG will bring and instill that modus operandi to the team, a Martin Skrtel type would be ideal imho as a hard-man to start with, perhaps SG will be able to persuade him to come along with some others, despite off-field problems I can see on-field expectations taking centre stage next season or in fact from today on.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

That they stole (Sellick)

I dunno, it seemed kinda fun when we did it at Parkhead :whistle:

They steal everything

Right from stealing all Hivs players when they wee formed  to their songs, their "Poznan" and their "ultras" :mutley:  

If there is a way to steal another clubs idea and pretend you thought of it they will do it

Just now, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

As a piss take over that other lot , otherwise no for me 

Aye, ideally when we take the title back from them at the midden as a one off to really tip them over the edge. Right that's enough dreaming for now. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Sket said:

Ah well. An unbelievable gamble based on promises from a proven liar. I really hope it works out but i just don't think it will.

King is finished with me,absolute fucking cunt.

Definitely see where your coming from, an auld cunt like myself is hoping it's a Souness moment, as for the investment, yeh, King worries me, that said, Gerrard doesn't come across as an idiot,we'll see.

Archived