Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought he reigned him self in at the beginning before he let the emotion overtake the situation 

would of liked if he just kept the answer to no at the end to that cunt that asked about the gamble/punt 

looking forward to this role on June 1st 

3 hours ago, Wullie72 said:

Lol again. 

Fuck up you :lol: 

Kidding on you are in the know, shut up. :lol:

Robin Van Persie and Nani must be signing soon then, mind the bookies had Rangers as favourites to sign them?

Fucking whopper.

8 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Kind of looks that says I am only here for the ST money cut, then I will be off to the champions league again after the summer.

8 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Kind of looks that says I am only here for the ST money cut, then I will be off to the champions league again after the summer.

?

Sakes - even MY cynicism hasn’t plunged to those depths!

3 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

One interview and Stevie already has Williamson eating out of his hand, just wait until he starts on the players.

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Even Sket has a wee bit of positivity :lol: 

All we need now is @Smile and that's the hat trick!

10 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

What a lot of pish. Our season tickets would sell out regardless plus he is worth 10’s of millions as it is. 

10 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

To be fair he has never really done joy ... you only have to compare the look on his face to the look on Souness's to see that 

Souness And Gerrand With Luggy.jpg

I said when we were linked to him that I would consider him to be the gamblers option and felt what we really needed was a hard as nails, no nonsense manager with real experience.  King seems to think otherwise and I'm not sure his claims that character was more important than experience really convinces me. You can get experienced managers who have character too. Most of them do.

Hopefully he does the business because if he flops I just don't see where we go from here.

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Imagine a 90th minute winner it the piggery look at him the now :lol:

DE0F2D68-4A1C-4D44-8826-23F25F08EDAD.jpeg

Don't fall for the playing to the gallery pish mate. The real business is him getting a winning team on the park, not badge kissing type behaviour.

Archived