Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Wullie72 said:

Hahaha never have, just laughing at your snide comment. 

Made a mug of yourself, “whopper”. 

Don't take my snide comment personally fs wasn't even aimed at you. You made a thread about Gerrard's odds and I replied poking fun at the bookies. :lol:

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Woke up this morning annoyed about it and now I think we're in with a shout for the world cup mate 

I've been moaning about it all week in work whilst the majority of my workmates have been saying how good it is (I work in England and they all love the guy). Sat here today doing fuck all work following on Twitter, watching his press conference and getting fucking excited :lol: 

The come down will be real when Boyd scores against us tomorrow and we lose again

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

You missed out the reply straight below it:

Capture.thumb.PNG.f10206f15dc465e078db0988e4fb6e92.PNG

Huge's taking shots at Scott Brown now I expect a full meltdown on their show tonight :lol:

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I've been moaning about it all week in work whilst the majority of my workmates have been saying how good it is (I work in England and they all love the guy). Sat here today doing fuck all work following on Twitter, watching his press conference and getting fucking excited :lol: 

The come down will be real when Boyd scores against us tomorrow and we lose again

Fuck sake :lol:

15 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I hope his top priority is signing a proper captain in his own image, then build a team from there. We’re in dire need of a leader on the park and who better to choose one.

A proper one that actually hunts the ref down when one of our players is hacked down... or pathetic foul given against us...

Not one that shits away like Wallace or Tav and others.

Seeing the interview on Sky my first impressions of him as our new manager is positive he came

across very well, thought he handled  the press questions with no problem and looked and sounded confident in all

his answers.

in your own words Steven “Let’s go” 

Archived