Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A gamble, but at this moment in time who isn't? We wont stop 10 in a row by getting in someone known for making teams "solid". It's going to take someone thats got something extra and unfortunately we dont have the money at the moment to pay for a known quantity. So stevie g might just be a gamble worth taking.

30 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Ā 

They won't confirm or deny? They know fuck all. Site is full of wee attention seekers guessing stuff and passing rumours from social mediaĀ off as facts. Didn't they say Murty was getting sacked after the OF game ffs?

Think I will have a wee stab at it.

My reliable source (voice inside my head) informs me Gerrard talks are at an advanced stage. Can't tell you if he will sign as even our daft readers will click if I guess wrong twice in a fortnight. Ā McGregor deal defo won't go through (as he is a traitor) andĀ can exclusively reveal that Arfield will sign as I read it in 6 newspapers over the last few days. He knows all the words to Simply the Best so will be appointed captain.

Ā 

Have much more info but can'tĀ be specific yetĀ as haven't made it up yet. Look at me!!!!!! I can use Google. Please love me. xxx

Ā 

Canā€™t wait until next season whenĀ our team isĀ filled with U18 and U23 players from EnglandĀ who are considered future superstars and wonder kidsĀ but who ultimately arenā€™t anywhere nearĀ ready for first team football, let alone first team football with the added demands we place on our players.

11 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

They won't confirm or deny? They know fuck all. Site is full of wee attention seekers guessing stuff and passing rumours from social mediaĀ off as facts. Didn't they say Murty was getting sacked after the OF game ffs?

Think I will have a wee stab at it.

My reliable source (voice inside my head) informs me Gerrard talks are at an advanced stage. Can't tell you if he will sign as even our daft readers will click if I guess wrong twice in a fortnight. Ā McGregor deal defo won't go through (as he is a traitor) andĀ can exclusively reveal that Arfield will sign as I read it in 6 newspapers over the last few days. He knows all the words to Simply the Best so will be appointed captain.

Ā 

Have much more info but can'tĀ be specific yetĀ as haven't made it up yet. Look at me!!!!!! I can use Google. Please love me. xxx

Ā 

That account isĀ genuinely spot on with 95% of thingsĀ 

As I said in another thread this is a fucking huge gamble by the board,they must know that if it goes tits up then theyā€™re time will be up.I donā€™t understand why they are even contemplating taking this risk.

12 minutes ago, jim beam said:

As I said in another thread this is a fucking huge gamble by the board,they must know that if it goes tits up then theyā€™re time will be up.I donā€™t understand why they are even contemplating taking this risk.

Their time was up after the Pedro debacle. Only thing saving them just now is that there isn't anyone interested in buying us.

Archived