709 members have voted

1. 1. Sign him up or let him go?

• Sign (£600k or so)
    • Let him go

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I was really excited to see his and Morelos name on the team sheet yesterday but we decided to play him in the 10 role which is just silly.

He’s worth more than 600k and is a good option to have on the bench when chasing a goal.

Couldn’t believe it when we didn’t play 4-4-2 

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I don't think he's been that bad in honesty. He might not be a player for us but we've hardly seen him and never seen him play a proper run of games from the start with a partner. 

What you say is fair enough but you could say the same for Herrera.  Cummings doesn't look good enough to change a system for and one up top is the preference for most managers in the modern game.  Morelos looks, or at least he looked, perfectly suited to that position and could also play in a front two.   They are both lacking where it matters most though; and that's between the ears. 

8 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Morelos has had the hardest time of any of our players IMO. Was called ‘scum’ and a ‘cancer in the club’ in the Morelos thread. 

Not that it’s a competition, but Cummings gets much more of a free pass than he does. 

One of two crack pot comments happens with every player on here overall he doesn’t get the criticism he should 

On 06/05/2018 at 07:23, K.A.I said:

Didn’t see the game yesterday but needs to be playing regular to judge properly. I see enough in him to take a punt even if some daggers are out for him.

Morelos has been murder since he came back from Florida and little gets said about him.

Morelos is old news and i think we have moved on and accepted that hes shite and not the quality required for us to challenge celtic. This is how he goes.....Swan about park in the wrong areas for 95% of the match,back into opponent and try to hold up against opponent all the whilst allowing players to track back and defend and slow the pace down. Bad mis timed pass with occasional ball in box....and repeat. We should have got rid when we supposedly got offered close to 10M for him. A stroppy puttyheaded moody wee lassie.

5 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Morelos is old news and i think we have moved on and accepted that hes shite and not the quality required for us to challenge celtic. This is how he goes.....Swan about park in the wrong areas for 95% of the match,back into opponent and try to hold up against opponent all the whilst allowing players to track back and defend and slow the pace down. Bad mis timed pass with occasional ball in box....and repeat. We should have got rid when we supposedly got offered close to 10M for him. A stroppy puttyheaded moody wee lassie.

was bullshit if you ask me

Some of the morelos criticism is harsh given he's not had a decent break in about a years worth of football, he is still very young and until a couple of months ago was absolutely flying for us, wether the china offers fucked with his head or he's burnt out i dunno, but we surely cant turn our backs on the guy that led our front line by himself all season as the rest of the strikers are dung

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 19:43, JukeBoxJohn said:

For the price he should be at least signed as a squad option. A definite upgrade on Herrera to come off the bench but we need a new starting striker in the summer without doubt. 

Tbf 90% of strikers at any level of football would ne an upgrade on Herrera, I know he was Caixhinas signing but someone else must have had a look and noticed that he was awful before spending in our terms( big money) on him, he is up there with Dragan as the worst ever player I have seen for us.

Voted No I wanted him to be given a chance and even argued with people on here that he hadn't been given a chance.

He has started the last 2 games and hasn't impressed, I hope we go for a stronger Striker with more aerial ability, He hasn't been good enough to justify a permanent deal.

On 06/05/2018 at 21:29, bluenoz said:

He hasn't had a lot of good opportunities but I must admit I was expecting a bit more from him than what I have saw lately.

He’s had more league game time than Herrera and scored only one more goal than him. 

Think about that for a minute 

8 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Some of the morelos criticism is harsh given he's not had a decent break in about a years worth of football, he is still very young and until a couple of months ago was absolutely flying for us, wether the china offers fucked with his head or he's burnt out i dunno, but we surely cant turn our backs on the guy that led our front line by himself all season as the rest of the strikers are dung

This is not true re Morelos. he has had two prolonged slumps where he hasn't scored. he has rarely scored this year. The China offer may have affected him but sulking and having a terrible attitude isn't helping him. As for being tired...... he is 21 yrs old. We are about to watch the best players at the World Cup in a few weeks. I doubt they will be tired.

Sorry, but Morelos gets no sympathy from me.

Morelos just looks like does not want to be here so time to move him on and get someone who wants to play for us.

Cummings wants to be here not the best but we also need squad players so I would keep him.

1 hour ago, GWR1979 said:

Voted No I wanted him to be given a chance and even argued with people on here that he hadn't been given a chance.

He has started the last 2 games and hasn't impressed, I hope we go for a stronger Striker with more aerial ability, He hasn't been good enough to justify a permanent deal.

If we want to challenge, we need better than him. 

Archived