***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Is it just me that fails to see the attraction in Rangers fans cheering on England or any international team for that matter?  It’s just the same as the sad acts in this country that cheer on every team that plays England. Fuck the two of them. 

I've not got any real passion for international football in terms of supporting anyone but backing England is great to wind up tartan tranny types 

3 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

I've not got any real passion for international football in terms of supporting anyone but backing England is great to wind up tartan tranny types 

This country voting no is the only wind up you need for they tarrier appeasing bastards. 

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Is it just me that fails to see the attraction in Rangers fans cheering on England or any international team for that matter?  It’s just the same as the sad acts in this country that cheer on every team that plays England. Fuck the two of them. 

What about us English Rangers fans? Any problem with us following our national team? Its more in forlorn hope than expectation though.

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

This country voting no is the only wind up you need for they tarrier appeasing bastards. 

I couldn’t give a fuck how well England do as long as they don’t win it

I have many English friends and watching these games I usually want one of them to win, so in this one I’m backing England.

Not that I won’t have a laugh if they make a cunt of it.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I couldn’t give a fuck how well England do as long as they don’t win it

I have many English friends and watching these games I usually want one of them to win, so in this one I’m backing England.

Not that I won’t have a laugh if they make a cunt of it.

Exactly how I feel about it.

Archived