McCoist as a pundit...

MisterC

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Top 3 are opinions not fact. Just saying.

So we only talk about the times when you feel he was good for us not hopeless? Censorship rules.

Thing is a major part of mccoists career with us was as a manager, and a hopeless one at that.  Why on earth would that not allowed to be mentioned, unless as you pointed out its censored.  Seems a strange thing to do given how much harm it done to the club

He is a better commentator than he was a manager, he was a far better player than he is a pundit or manager, the guys getting paid to talk about football. Whats the problem? :confused:

Tell you what I would rather hear him giving his opinion than the commentators that have never kicked a ball and want to tell you how the players should be doing it better :tu: 

10 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

He is a better commentator than he was a manager, he was a far better player than he is a pundit or manager, the guys getting paid to talk about football. Whats the problem? :confused:

Tell you what I would rather hear him giving his opinion than the commentators that have never kicked a ball and want to tell you how the players should be doing it better :tu: 

You mean like other pros,  Sutton and Butcher et al.

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

You mean like other pros,  Sutton and Butcher et al.

Not so much Sutton as he is more of a attention seeker, Butcher if he sticks to talking about football imo is not that bad but when he tries too hard to be funny and suck up with Sutton becomes cringy at best. I like hearing G Neville, Hoddle, Redknapp and even Shearer at times.

I was only saying personally I like to hear from players who have had experience rather than ones that haven't. I don't have to be raging because McCoists commentary annoys other folk :pipe:  

He was undoubtedly a terrible manager for us and to allow people like Kevin Kyle to be able to say they've worn our jersey deserves criticism in itself.

But he's still the Ally McCoist who played a major part in giving us some of our best memories as a Rangers fan. Can't take that away from him.

General view on here about McCoist, Ferguson and even Greig seems to be negative.

How he gets a gig as a commentator is beyond me especially after we’ve seen just how much tactical knowledge he has.

He practically said Mandzukic was poor with the ball at his feet last night, poor enough to play left wing for one of the best teams in Europe

Also said Croatia are on the decline, their 3 subs alone come from Inter, Real Madrid and Juventus......

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He was undoubtedly a terrible manager for us and to allow people like Kevin Kyle to be able to say they've worn our jersey deserves criticism in itself.

But he's still the Ally McCoist who played a major part in giving us some of our best memories as a Rangers fan. Can't take that away from him.

General view on here about McCoist, Ferguson and even Greig seems to be negative.

McCoist is in a league of his own , with Butcher not far behind...........

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

Must have been hard for the commentator sitting beside a dickhead manager, who managed many games for us worse than shite. 

I'm sure quite a few of our fans felt like going to sleep  back then as emotionless Ally with arms folded  bored us with lack of effort and poor tactics.

I do however wish Ally good luck though in his new career as a Sports Clown. 

Bear's Den ? 

That's original 

3 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

We seem to hate every bear that ever played for us ?

We may not like what he done ,what he put us through. We may not even forgive what he done .Like I do........ 

But ffs we need to move on from the hate when we discuss anything and everything about an ex player, that did play for us with distinction 

I will always keep my l hate for the real enemies 

53 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We seems to hate every bear that ever played for us ?

We may not like what he done ,what he put us through.We not forgive what he done .Like I do 

But ffs we need to move on from the hate when we discuss anything and everything ?about an ex player that did play for us with distinction 

I will always keep my l hate for the real enemies 

You could argue mccoist done nore damage to us than the real enemies but that aside I get what your saying.

Respect everything mccoist done for us as a player and always will.  No one can ever take away his achievements on the playing side.  Its just a shame the way things worked out from 2012 onwards.  Do I hate him? Of course not it just leaves a bitter taste with everything that happened.  Barry ferguson is the one I dont get the hatred towards tho, well apart from being a bit of a dick in thwe press etc.

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Top 3 are opinions not fact. Just saying.

So we only talk about the times when you feel he was good for us not hopeless? Censorship rules.

I will stick to Facts. Brilliant player

Manager , useless unless you are going to tell me what he achieved as one.

Pundit, in the same league as the rest of the pundits certainly on bt and that would be very poor.

Censorship, indeed not just plain Fact.