*****Official Shkupi vs Rangers thread*****

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FSM said:

I'm not even watching the game, but I always know that we're never playing as bad as what gets made out on the RM match thread.

0-0, that'll do me.

Naw I think it is as bad this time

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Mental the overreactions on here today. We’re managing the game. No need to go toe to toe with them. 

Defence looks solid. Add to the fact that we’ll see 4 or 5 changes when we integrate new signings middle to front. 

Not worth getting our knickers in a twist. 

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Mental the overreactions on here today. We’re managing the game. No need to go toe to toe with them. 

Defence looks solid. Add to the fact that we’ll see 4 or 5 changes when we integrate new signings middle to front. 

Not worth getting our knickers in a twist. 

Pish. We're far from good enough to be managing games, don't lie to yourself. We are just bang average and getting away with it against utter tripe. Hope your right about 4-5 changes not including the defence. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Some folk on here have an agenda against certain individuals in our side, and target them regardless of how they play. 

Maybe because after a couple of seasons their overall play and performances aren’t good enough and the occasional good game isn’t enough. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Some folk on here have an agenda against certain individuals in our side, and target them regardless of how they play. 

It's like listening to many left-wing activists targetting Trump, same rhetoric no matter the real circumstances 

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Rossiter will be lucky to make 10 appearances. Jack will have more appearances than him and Ejaria sadly.

I don't think there's any chance will he have more than Ejaria. Or Rossiter if he stays fit.

Archived