Gerrard on fans' reaction to Windass substitution

8 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Nah. At least 80 percent of your posts were in the Boredroom section slating King, 15 percent slating our players and you keep the last 5 for periodic meltdowns.

?

And all typed out using his bum hole 

19 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

And all typed out using his bum hole 

Lol. To his credit he is determined. Everyone has a positive trait within them.

I reckon he has me blocked or maybe he just isn't taking the bait I  cast anymore. Either way he is a Kingling so nobody really cares what he says.

4 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Drop morelos and try windass up front. I know who I would trust more if one of them was one on one with the goalkeeper.

A good point. Windass adds nothing to the midfield when we need it against the tougher teams and get over ran and he seems lost or just hiding when he plays in behind or wide.

He has more ability and pace than Morelos and could focus on being in the one place, up front heading towards goal. I think he has the ability to do it, but does he have the bottle for a tough time off central defenders and CM's like broon? I don't know. If he could toughen up, the position could be his, but this continual doing makeshift with him in different positions is doing no cunt any favours.

6 hours ago, beararse said:

Try 47 years of age and a life long Rangers fan but don’t let that get in the way of you hurling insults.

I’m Interested in how you reached your conclusion that I was either a rhodent and/or 16, so please explain WITHOUT resorting to form.

Also, your original attempt at an insult was in reply my post quantity doesn’t necessarily mean quality.

Not only did you your reply confirm that was the case, you also failed to provide any sort of justification or argument.

If you are a bear then . Suck it up and stop being a wimp

Stop talking shite for starters . You Related to another poster on here who is right a jobs worth

55 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If you are a bear then . Suck it up and stop being a wimp

Stop talking shite for starters . You Related to another poster on here who is right a jobs worth

Wimp? Talking shite? Jobsworth?

You’ll need to fill in the blanks as I’m at a total loss.

Also, what proof is required to be a seen as a bear on here?

Call somebody a taig for no fucking reason?

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

A good point. Windass adds nothing to the midfield when we need it against the tougher teams and get over ran and he seems lost or just hiding when he plays in behind or wide.

He has more ability and pace than Morelos and could focus on being in the one place, up front heading towards goal. I think he has the ability to do it, but does he have the bottle for a tough time off central defenders and CM's like broon? I don't know. If he could toughen up, the position could be his, but this continual doing makeshift with him in different positions is doing no cunt any favours.

The reason they keep moving him about, is that he is shite in every position they play him, against Bury he done his disappearing act, pity he couldn't have done it on Thursday night as he again was shite in the last third missing too many chances.

The midfield and attack is basically last seasons players and it shows and in big games they just haven't got it.

20 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Is that the manager your talking about, the fuking dud, didn't take long for Gerrard to show his inexperience.

Generally I think he has a good head on him. I suppose he did have to back our player and play to the gallery, but as I said, he shouldn't have been put in that position by a player who is an absolute enigma and not very appreciative of the privelaged position he is in.

Windass either steps up PDQ, or I'm postive Gerrard will get rid sooner rather than later and as you say, it's mainly last seasons players mid to front that are disappointing. We made heavy weather against a shite team.

We need to improve and Gerrard needs to get ruthless.

18 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

i dont hate Windass or think hes as bad as some others think

i just think hes not great and has a bad attitude

and im sick of hearing about him. Wish wed just got rid of him as he'll just become a point of contention, i think hes more likely to become a whipping boy rather than a great player.

if 3 managers have to come out and defend him due to his attitude problem then maybe its time to cut our losses as hes just becoming a distraction

post of the day

Getting rid is the only thing I want to see . He could score 2 in the next OF game and will feel he is a legend .

And then not turn up for the next 3 OF games . He is a loser and nothing is going to change this .

Rangers 2018 require winners and we are running out of time

11 hours ago, geronimoo said:

Sums him up.

If Rangers went out and got beat 20-1 Windass would think he did a good job getting that goal, if Gerrard sticks with him he will win nothing.

You seem to agree with my thoughts , If SG sticks with at least 3/4 of the shite from last year in the regular  starting line up.

We will be struggling this season . Stevie G or no SG .......

It will be like a man or 2 men down in the important games