Gerrard on fans' reaction to Windass substitution

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No cunt from what I see is agitating against Gerrard.

I love the Stevie G man, as most would and what's not to like?

What I have an objection to is that he has been put in a position of having to defend a piss poor player publicly and every hater in the land pissing themselves.

Let me say that useless and disrespectful spineless cunt Windass has a lot to answer for, four fucking managers later.

and when said player lets him down he will be ridiculed everywhere for it as well

35 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Em, why do you use my post as an example as there is nothing remotely offensive in it.

Are you the censorship polis?

Was schooling a traumatic period in your life or what?!

Sorry BlueAvenger, to explain, It was in part relating to your post.

The top part of my post was relating to you referencing the no. of likes.

The number of likes is irrelevant if we have no ability to dislike.

i didn’t ‘like’ your post but the only way to acknowledge this is to post a reply. Yet if I agree with it I simply hit a button. Therefore there is a greater level of effort required in registering a dislike to something said by anyone on here.

It skews perceptions of public opinion.

In other words you might have 20 folk disagreeing with a post and 10 liking what is said. 5 might post their dislike in a reply whilst the other 15 can’t be bothered.

The second part about reducing abuse was nothing to do with you and simply an extension of my argument/suggestion.

Being inherently lazy bastards or perhaps just not wanting to be called a cunt by some on here people with will just ignore rather than voice their opinion.

A dislike button would help folk fully understand if their position is supported by the majority or not AND reduce needless insults.

That was all.

i dont hate Windass or think hes as bad as some others think

i just think hes not great and has a bad attitude

and im sick of hearing about him. Wish wed just got rid of him as he'll just become a point of contention, i think hes more likely to become a whipping boy rather than a great player.

if 3 managers have to come out and defend him due to his attitude problem then maybe its time to cut our losses as hes just becoming a distraction

1 minute ago, beararse said:

The top part of my was relating to you referencing the no. of likes.

The number if likes is irrelevant if he have no ability to dislike.

i didn’t ‘like’ your post but the only way to acknowledge this is to post a reply. Yet if I agree with it I simply hit a button. Therefore there is a greater level of effort required in registering a dislike to something said by anyone on here.

In other words you might have 20 folk disagreeing with a post and 10 liking what is said. 5 might post their dislike in a reply whilst the other 15 can’t be bothered.

The second part about reducing abuse was nothing to do with you and simply an extension of my argument/suggestion.

Being inherently lazy bastards or perhaps just not wanting to be called a cunt by some on here people with will just ignore rather than voice their opinion.

A dislike button would help folk fully understand if their position is supported by the majority or not AND reduce needless insults.

That was all.

ffs why not just use facebook for all that kinda shit???

15 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

ffs why not just use facebook for all that kinda shit???.

Facebook is a perfect example, thanks ? As you can register whether you like or dislike something.

Then you have balanced opinion.

If you feel strongly enough to comment, then do so.

37 minutes ago, beararse said:

The top part of my post was relating to you referencing the no. of likes.

The number of likes is irrelevant if we have no ability to dislike.

That was all.

I hear what you are saying, but particularly being relatively new, it's something you either get used to or put plenty on ignore, or just don't come on.

Not a site for the faint hearted, but that is all part of what makes it rather colourful and interesting  Most don't mean f all by it anyway. Also I doubt adding a dislike button would make little difference if any at all, once you get to know the characters. Much of it is just to spark a response and nothing else.

What you do get is pretty honest and both barrels at times!! It's a sight for the free thinking and that's what really makes it.

Roll with it and you'll get to like it.

49 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

and im sick of hearing about him. Wish wed just got rid of him as he'll just become a point of contention, i think hes more likely to become a whipping boy rather than a great player.

if 3 managers have to come out and defend him due to his attitude problem then maybe its time to cut our losses as hes just becoming a distraction

This!

55 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Where’s the problem with his attitude?

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I hear what you are saying, but particularly being relatively new, it's something you either get used to or put plenty on ignore, or just don't come on.

Not a site for the faint hearted, but that is all part of what makes it rather colourful and interesting  Most don't mean f all by it anyway. Also I doubt adding a dislike button would make little difference if any at all, once you get to know the characters. Much of it is just to spark a response and nothing else.

What you do get is pretty honest and both barrels at times!! It's a sight for the free thinking and that's what really makes it.

Roll with it and you'll get to like it.

Despite my low post count I’ve been on here since 2006!

So if you go with eejay the dj’s  assumptions, i joined when I was 4!

Im all for opinions and have a very thick skin, just can’t be arsed with the automatic and pathetic  ‘you’re a Taig/cunt’ type response from some can’t handle an alternate view.

Another 6 pages talking about a bloke who is simply not the standard we require.

He has had more than enough time to prove that he is as good as he, and his old man think he is.

The truth is that he just doesn’t have it.

Get him out and get someone in who does.

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

It's so obvious this is the case, have said so for long enough.

Sure this balloon has previous for slagging folk on here for being like hunters yet here he is bigging up his liked content:lol:

Well whatever one we're talking too they're on there period.

3 hours ago, beararse said:

You’re having a laugh.

I reckon 70% of the posts on Rangersmedia involve fans complaining about one thing or another, most of which are usually a knee jerk reaction.

I’m not complaining....I’m suggesting a dislike button.

Everyone will either like or dislike a comment or not give a fuck.

Makes sense does it not?

Used to have one years ago, think it is now implied if you do not care your arse to like why worry?

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

No cunt from what I see is agitating against Gerrard.

I love the Stevie G man, as most would and what's not to like?

What I have an objection to is that he has been put in a position of having to defend a piss poor player publicly and every hater in the land pissing themselves.

Let me say that useless and disrespectful spineless cunt Windass has a lot to answer for, four fucking managers later.

You keep going on about 4 managers.

As I mentioned previously Caixinha & Murty were/are not managers, but 2nd rate coaches - so their push decision making is not a reflection of the ability of Windass. Robertson should be hauled over the coals for employing Caixinha, and therefore murty came about. 

And Stevie G has been here for 5 minutes. Does a few weeks actually count? I am quite positive that once Windass, and maybe 1 or 2 others have edged beyond our managers patience then they'll be offski.

4 hours ago, beararse said:

You’re having a laugh.

I reckon 70% of the posts on Rangersmedia involve fans complaining about one thing or another, most of which are usually a knee jerk reaction.

I’m not complaining....I’m suggesting a dislike button.

Everyone will either like or dislike a comment or not give a fuck.

Makes sense does it not?

There was a dislike button until fairly recently - possibly before you were a Rangers supporter.

?