Gerrard on fans' reaction to Windass substitution

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Whilst I can applaud yet another communiqué, Stevie please switch it off FFS. We don't need to hear from you every fuckng day and we don't need excuses for a player who has been a loser and a major let down under four managers now. 

Stevie, what you see is real. There is no getting better from him. Four managers now. He's a fucking donkey. Stop publicly backng him and embarassng yourself. He WILL repeatedly  let you down. Accrington fucking Stanley he was and Accrington Stanley he remains.

Windy is the type of player who get managers the sack. He aint prime beef, but cheap mince that's gone off.

The eyes don't lie. The media will suck this up and later use it against you, so do yourself a favour and say less, as in the Windy case, the less said the better..  

BA, the Gaffer is always going to back his player but take note of the perfectionist point, I know I am and I will give damn near anyone a chance but there is a point where I will cut you free and say you're a waste of my time and effort.

After one game with the new Gaffer in charge I will sit back and watch to see how this develops but I very much doubt the disappearing Casper will be allowed to happen this season as it has before.

1 hour ago, beararse said:

What has the quantity of posts got to do with anything?

Certainly not quality, from what I’ve witnessed.

Also, unless you were given 5000 posts as an introductory offer I’m guessing you started off with hee haw.

Just because someone might only have a limited no. of posts to their name doesn’t make their point less valid or interesting or their support for Rangers less than someone who posts an average, let’s say, 7.3 times per day ever since they joined the forum.

bear my arse more like

1 minute ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Totally agree with the first bit about man management.Last bit about getting into these positions baffles me when posters write this.It is what you would expect from any forward minded player to be able to get himself into scoring positions.God if they can’t even do this simple thing then they shouldn’t be on the field in an attacking position in the first place.Trouble with Windass and Morelos is they require far too many chances per goals scored.This I feel really hurts us in bigger games where chances are at a premium.

In my opinion there is something different in some players ability to get in the position to score, I think it comes an instinctive thing to be as they say in the right place at the right time, as was the case with Windass and as you say Morelos, chances to goals ration for both from the last few months of last season and the first game of this is not good. Both players at times last year were excellent but not consistently, that is a problem. Hopefully competition for places will fire them on to be better or will move them for better finishers either way it will be to Rangers benefit. 

5 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Whilst I can applaud yet another communiqué, Stevie please switch it off FFS. We don't need to hear from you every fuckng day and we don't need excuses for a player who has been a loser and a major let down under four managers now. 

Stevie, what you see is real. There is no getting better from him. Four managers now. He's a fucking donkey. Stop publicly backng him and embarassng yourself. He WILL repeatedly  let you down. Accrington fucking Stanley he was and Accrington Stanley he remains.

Windy is the type of player who get managers the sack. He aint prime beef, but cheap mince that's gone off.

The eyes don't lie. The media will suck this up and later use it against you, so do yourself a favour and say less, as in the Windy case, the less said the better..  

C13E6E21-C372-45A5-A146-FA357D0154F0.jpeg

39 minutes ago, beararse said:

Admin, can we get a dislike button added?

That would provide a true reflection of how everyone’s posts are received on here  ?

As an aside, it might help reduce the trading of abuse between fellow supporters too.

Simply hit ‘dislike’ rather than call someone a mong/cunt/Taig when they offer a differing opinion.

Only Taigs want a way to complain, have a word with yourself. (You know you can fucking report a post)

38 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You have the stench of  rhodent all over you . Or you are about 16 years old I'm guessing

Try 47 years of age and a life long Rangers fan but don’t let that get in the way of you hurling insults.

I’m Interested in how you reached your conclusion that I was either a rhodent and/or 16, so please explain WITHOUT resorting to form.

Also, your original attempt at an insult was in reply my post quantity doesn’t necessarily mean quality.

Not only did you your reply confirm that was the case, you also failed to provide any sort of justification or argument.

18 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Only Taigs want a way to complain, have a word with yourself. (You know you can fucking report a post)

You’re having a laugh.

I reckon 70% of the posts on Rangersmedia involve fans complaining about one thing or another, most of which are usually a knee jerk reaction.

I’m not complaining....I’m suggesting a dislike button.

Everyone will either like or dislike a comment or not give a fuck.

Makes sense does it not?

The way to stop us moaning is to start putting the missed sitters away; that includes his partner in crime.  I've seen better attempts at heading chances at u-16s level than the shite these two consistently serve us up. We simply cannot go through another season of not taking chances like these two miss. 

30 minutes ago, Malvern said:

? Sorry mate, but that is a bizarre thing to say. 

Nothing to do with this post, but there seem to be a few of people on here agitating against Gerrard after one match (and his backing of Josh). Fucking unreal. I’m not saying don’t question his decisions but for fuck sakes..... 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Stats ffs. Try using your eyes.

As for Stevie. All smoke and mirrors.

I take it you must be the fanny using my account. You know so much.

Ha Ha you’ve finally escaped I see. 

Nice to have you back BA, hope you knocked fuck out off that muppet that had you locked up. 

2 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

Also 10k posts good for you still suspicious that more than one fanny uses your account.

It's so obvious this is the case, have said so for long enough.

Sure this balloon has previous for slagging folk on here for being like hunters yet here he is bigging up his liked content:lol:

1 hour ago, beararse said:

Admin, can we get a dislike button added?

That would provide a true reflection of how everyone’s posts are received on here  ?

As an aside, it might help reduce the trading of abuse between fellow supporters too.

Simply hit ‘dislike’ rather than call someone a mong/cunt/Taig when they offer a differing opinion.

Em, why do you use my post as an example as there is nothing remotely offensive in it.

Are you the censorship polis?

Was schooling a traumatic period in your life or what?!

49 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Em, why do you use my post as an example as there is nothing remotely offensive in it.

Are you the censorship polis?

Was schooling a traumatic period in your life or what?!

None of the above....simply made an arse of it.

Was in relation to another post.

Soz ?

EDIT: get myself all confused with whom I’m replying to or not.

ive posted afresh with an explanation.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It's so obvious this is the case, have said so for long enough.

Sure this balloon has previous for slagging folk on here for being like hunters yet here he is bigging up his liked content:lol:

Oh dear a hater. 

"Balloon"  and I've got previous for slagging?

The education system has clearly let you down.

I love this forum. 

31 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

? Sorry mate, but that is a bizarre thing to say. 

Nothing to do with this post, but there seem to be a few of people on here agitating against Gerrard after one match (and his backing of Josh). Fucking unreal. I’m not saying don’t question his decisions but for fuck sakes..... 

No cunt from what I see is agitating against Gerrard.

I love the Stevie G man, as most would and what's not to like?

What I have an objection to is that he has been put in a position of having to defend a piss poor player publicly and every hater in the land pissing themselves.

Let me say that useless and disrespectful spineless cunt Windass has a lot to answer for, four fucking managers later.

I’m more concerned with the Ryan Jack comment , at least windass has it in his locker to get a goal or an assist , jack gives us nothing and gave us nothing when he came on the other night , I’m sure it’s all just the usual things the manager needs  to say and the big lad from Angers will play the CM roll and jack will find himself on the bench more often than not