Gerrard on fans' reaction to Windass substitution

59 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Worrying thing is Gerrard rates him and also rates Tavernier. More of the same shite when we play the taigs with Warburton signings still in the side.

Its going to be another long season...........

Regardless of opinions on players you CANNOT get rid of an entire team in one close season.

We certainly can’t given our finances and the league we play in.

Gerrard obviously rates existing players above other existing players.

These favoured players happen to be Tav and Windass.

2 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

Tbh Sasa when I heard he'd been made captain I expected us to adopt a 3-5-2, where playing as a wing back, is imo his best position.

Dont know why he hasnt been tried there, the guy will never be a defender.

Just now, beararse said:

Regardless of opinions on players you CANNOT get rid of an entire team in one close season.

You can , but we dont have the cash to do it.

Gerrard is in for a shock if he thinks we are going to compete withe the taigs this year if any of these players are first choice.

2 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

Tbh Sasa when I heard he'd been made captain I expected us to adopt a 3-5-2, where playing as a wing back, is imo his best position.

I still think we'll adopt this formation or varients of 3 at the back if we manage to recruit the right players. I may be wrong but I don't think Gerrard sees Tav as our right back and is only there due to limited numbers to play 3 at the back.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

You can , but we dont have the cash to do it.

Gerrard is in for a shock if he thinks we are going to compete withe the taigs this year if any of these players are first choice.

I did mention lack of cash as a reason.

5 minutes ago, beararse said:

He doesn't have to, but making him captain and now the weakest defender in a back line where the other three look the business.

Some cunt's havin a laugh.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Strangely, I'm the one with all the likes. Never had so many in a morning. Must have hit a chord eh?

I feel your pain.

Welcome to RangersMedia. Moan about just about anyone associated with Rangers and the usual suspects will be along in no time.

26 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'm sure tbe scum will be taking that seriously on board when he disappears against them for 88 minutes.

Must be difficult for the tranny shagger to work out how he sets up against ten men, plus a hole wide right as wide as the clyde and a striker who can't hit a barn door at five yards and a heed like a fifty pence piece and turns slower than an ocean liner.

The poor guy must be so fucking stressed facing us.

The fuck you going on about Rodgers for

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

He doesn't have to, but making him captain and now the weakest defender in a back line where the other three look the business.

Some cunt's havin a laugh.

I agree re the captaincy.

i wouldn’t have given it to Tavernier but then again, I’m not seeing him at training, interacting with team mates etc on a daily basis

In that regard he might well be the very best man for the club captaincy.

If however, Goldson for example becomes the dominant figure in the team he doesn’t need an arm band to exert his influence.

7 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

played 2 games, 8 goals and 0 conceded.

9 new players in,

Unfortunately to all the FM managers on this forum. Gerrard has only known these players 1 month so how you can expect him to know every player inside out?

Spot on AND having watched the Europa match again we could have scored 6 in that too had the strikers been a bit sharper.

8 goals, none conceded so far.

Not too shabby a return for a first run out and Europa League match before the end of the second week in July.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

I feel your pain.

Quite understandible as to how you cannot answer. It is difficult to make a case for shite. Can't even make up a fairy story as we witness it every week. Ah but he works hard? For all of ten minutes. 

BTW, 10k posts in the BD. How many for you? A bit like the Windy man then.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

I can answer it if you want with the power of stats josh improved last season played 33 goals 13 assists 6 (league only)

Compared with 2016-17 with 21-0-5 so there is improvement there as for not know what I'm talking about neither do you, Do you see the boy train?stevie g must see something in him.

I think the boy has got talent not confidence as his head goes down straight away in a match.

Also 10k posts good for you still suspicious that more than one fanny uses your account.

5 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

I can answer it if you want with the power of stats josh improved last season played 33 goals 13 assists 6 (league only)

Compared with 2016-17 with 21-0-5 so there is improvement there as for not know what I'm talking about neither do you, Do you see the boy train?stevie g must see something in him.

I think the boy has got talent not confidence as his head goes down straight away in a match.

Also 10k posts good for you still suspicious that more than one fanny uses your account.

Stats ffs. Try using your eyes.

As for Stevie. All smoke and mirrors.

I take it you must be the fanny using my account. You know so much.

30 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

The fuck you going on about Rodgers for

Ooh. an uber stauncher.

The tranny shagger just happens to be the cunt we have to beat.

Now don't let the facts get in the way of a good but flawed narrative.

Any other ostriches down that hole?

I think this will be Stevie G using man management skills to show a willingness to stick up for his players and also to help lift the player from being hypercritical of himself, I have no idea if Windass in going to make it here either but I am willing to give him a bit longer in this new team and system to see how it goes. I like most was disappointed with the finishing on Thursday night especially from Windass ( had he his fathers heading ability, he could have scored 2 or 3 ) but he did get himself in those positions. Clinical finishing was our biggest problem, from a number of players but I am hopeful that will improve with game time  

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Funny how most agree with me.

Record likes this fine morning.

I do feel your pain though.

:mutley:

Admin, can we get a dislike button added?

That would provide a true reflection of how everyone’s posts are received on here  ?

As an aside, it might help reduce the trading of abuse between fellow supporters too.

Simply hit ‘dislike’ rather than call someone a mong/cunt/Taig when they offer a differing opinion.

9 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

I think this will be Stevie G using man management skills to show a willingness to stick up for his players and also to help lift the player from being hypercritical of himself, I have no idea if Windass in going to make it here either but I am willing to give him a bit longer in this new team and system to see how it goes. I like most was disappointed with the finishing on Thursday night especially from Windass ( had he his fathers heading ability, he could have scored 2 or 3 ) but he did get himself in those positions. Clinical finishing was our biggest problem, from a number of players but I am hopeful that will improve with game time  

Totally agree with the first bit about man management.Last bit about getting into these positions baffles me when posters write this.It is what you would expect from any forward minded player to be able to get himself into scoring positions.God if they can’t even do this simple thing then they shouldn’t be on the field in an attacking position in the first place.Trouble with Windass and Morelos is they require far too many chances per goals scored.This I feel really hurts us in bigger games where chances are at a premium.