***UEFA Europa League Third Qualifying Draw***

G.E.C.

Bit early I know but the draw does take place 3 days before the first round of the second leg (July 23)

We’re unseeded and could potentially play Zenit, Braga, Feyenoord, Olympiacos to name a few.

Also the possibility of Sevilla and Fiorentina if they go through. 

Well on the basis of tonights showing, all those teams give me the fear! Bang average is being kind. Our defence is stronger but a few times tonight still showed it could be unpicked. Bigger teams like these will batter us.

Unless some key additions arrive, i suspect we wont advance even beyond this next tie!

Just now, Amac9 said:

We're never making the group stages anyway.

Should be using these games to get us up to speed for the sheep game.

We'd need the miracle of all miracles. Which is thanks to the mongos that run Scottish football. We got sent to.the 3rd division and all.manner of sides have been embarrassed. 

We fucked it last year but other than 2 good Aberdeen wins and a couple.for.st Johnstone Scottish teams have been a shambles 

Perhaps I am taking an over simplistic view of the situation, however the fact that we are even talking about taking on the likes of Feyernoord or Zenit must surely be considered a positive when we consider where we were only a few years ago?