***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

27 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Lewis, Logan, Shinnie and Mackay-Steven in the 'as good as' category, McKenna and McGinn in the 'better than'.

:lol:

shagger is on a different level from him ya mad man. McKay Steven is a dud

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Lewis, Logan, Shinnie and Mackay-Steven in the 'as good as' category, McKenna and McGinn in the 'better than'.

Lewis isn’t close to Mcgregor, Logan is shite wouldn’t get on our bench, Shinnie isn’t better than Arfield and Mackay stevens wouldn’t get a game for us. Neither would McKenna or Mcginn

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Get this on at 10s ?

93CFB5C7-A0C4-4397-B8B8-F2FE9965B950.jpeg

I’ll stick £50 on that won’t  bother me if it doesn’t come up I’ve lost more than that catching a bus before. It’s no Barcelona we’re playing.

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Too many defeatists on here fs it's only Aberdeen we're playing not fucking Barca, they only look good because we've been shite this season, we're more than capable of going up there Tomorrow and turning them over! 

We've been no bad this season mate, what are you on about 

We are under pressure by nature of the timing of this game. With celtic, hearts etc already winning anything less than a win puts us on the back foot psychologically and could take wind out of our momentum under Gerrard.

I'm desperate for a real marker of a performance, putting Aberdeen in their place and sending a signal that we are a different outfit altogether this year. 

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

I’ll stick £50 on that won’t  bother me if it doesn’t come up I’ve lost more than that catching a bus before. It’s no Barcelona we’re playing.

Although we are favourites, I think the price is a bit short TBH. Scoring at least three without reply is a big ask, though who wouldn't love to see that. 16/1 might tempt me but a 1-0 victory at 13/2 is more attractive to me. But I won't mind one bit if you are right. ?  

Archived