Now tv sky sports for the season 179 quid

pcbear

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Works out about a fiver a week, I don't know if that's just for the football or all sports but seems a fair price, anyone done this?

Thats a rip off. Im assuming you already have wifi? Just buy a firestick for £30 and pay for an iptv sub for the year which will set you back £75 and you've already saved. You get pretty much all of sky and the boxing ppvs for that price. 

no worth it. i only buy a day pass (like this week) for when we play because i can't be arsed dealing with Rangers.tv or dodgy streams.

i'm no interested in english or spanish football. BT Sport is stealing far too many games these days that sky really isn't worth it any more.

2 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Thats a rip off. Im assuming you already have wifi? Just buy a firestick for £30 and pay for an iptv sub for the year which will set you back £75 and you've already saved. You get pretty much all of sky and the boxing ppvs for that price. 

You're getting ripped off yourself mate. Iptv is 30 quid a year. 

33 minutes ago, billym27 said:

no worth it. i only buy a day pass (like this week) for when we play because i can't be arsed dealing with Rangers.tv or dodgy streams.

i'm no interested in english or spanish football. BT Sport is stealing far too many games these days that sky really isn't worth it any more.

Can’t be arsed giving money directly to the club? 

It takes less than 30s to use RTV in the UK.

- Download Tunnelbear VPN.

- Connect to Netherlands.

- Login to RTV and start stream.

- Turn VPN back off.

It’s literally that simple. Plus it means you give the club money directly. 

I’ll happily use iptv for everything else, but when it comes to the club I’d rather not rip them off and give them the money instead.

7 minutes ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

- Turn VPN back off.

I’ll happily use iptv for everything else, but when it comes to the club I’d rather not rip them off and give them the money instead.

You also have to listen to that fat retard tom miller

21 minutes ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

- Turn VPN back off.

Easier than that, use Chrome with the Hola add on.

Been using that for RTV  for years no problems.

1 hour ago, billym27 said:

Rangers TV works well for me .

Tunnel Bear as a VPN , Google Chrome browser on windows 10.

£5.99 each game to the club.

No commentary,  with music on in the background  as Tom makes me nervous.

35 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Lovenkrands is worse, I've had to turn the volume down because of him.

Lovenkrands got himself all confused at one point last night and couldn’t seem to remember what language he was speaking in and ended up with an Oirish accent for a few seconds.

6 minutes ago, beararse said:

Lovenkrands got himself all confused at one point last night and couldn’t seem to remember what language he was speaking in and ended up with an Oirish accent for a few seconds.

His constant talking is unbearable tbh

2 hours ago, billym27 said:

Sky don't even get the Spanish games anymore mate, and bt lost the rights to the Italian football aswell, can't mind who it is that's bought all these rights but even more reasons not to have sky sports or bt 

5 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Who do you get your iptv sub from mate? Used two cunts on Facebook and everything was great till the last two days of whatever deal you’d taken and the cubs would vanish. Could you pm me the prices etc if you get a spare minute. Cheers 

10 hours ago, broomloanjamie said:

Who do you get your iptv sub from mate? Used two cunts on Facebook and everything was great till the last two days of whatever deal you’d taken and the cubs would vanish. Could you pm me the prices etc if you get a spare minute. Cheers 

My own mate. Was it smart iptv app you used? 

14 hours ago, broomloanjamie said:

You get that a lot on Facebook and eBay as they are usually resellers you just have to find the right seller with a decent setup.

17 hours ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

- Turn VPN back off.

Looking at Tunnelbear mate, what price option do you use? The 500mb free one wouldn't cover a game I don't think.