Imperial Bears - The Truth Behind the Trouble At Rangers UEFA Game

Bad Robot

Would be a shame if these lads had a coincidental 'accident' of their own.

That said, the links to collusion are very worrying and you need to uncover between politicians, police both Scottish and Croatian and these two brain dead twats how this was allowed to happen and how they've not been mopped up. 

Do not stand for the lack of Police intelligence crap. The minute they walked into that bar, eyes should have been on them. .

Where do away fans from outside of Scotlans usually drink? 

18 minutes ago, East London Loyal said:

That said, the links to collusion are very worrying and you need to uncover between politicians, police both Scottish and Croatian and these two brain dead twats how this was allowed to happen and how they've not been mopped up. 

Do not stand for the lack of Police intelligence crap. The minute they walked into that bar, eyes should have been on them. .

Now, surely this shit hole of a pub would be impossible to end up in to a travelling supporter. It’s obvious that they have been sought out and invited ahead of the fixture with one plan in mind!  It’s obsessed to the point of mental sickness that these are the lengths they are going to.

The most dangerous element is the fact they pulled tried to attack indiscriminately genuine fans walking to the match!

Glad they got what they deserved but shame the instigators kept out of the dirty work. 

37 minutes ago, East London Loyal said:

Usually the city centre is where you see them. Most fans are only here for the games but there are always some who are looking for a fight. 

4 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

Now, surely this shit hole of a pub would be impossible to end up in to a travelling supporter. It’s obvious that they have been sought out and invited ahead of the fixture with one plan in mind!  It’s obsessed to the point of mental sickness that these are the lengths they are going to.

The most dangerous element is the fact they pulled tried to attack indiscriminately genuine fans walking to the match!

Glad they got what they deserved but shame the instigators kept out of the dirty work. 

Worrying that wee Nicola's finest storm troopers cannot track 80/100 Croat kafflick bros heading through town to a tarrier slophouse before creating havoc. Seems the security at the airport is a waste of time - the croats stood out a mile.

Disappointed but not surprised that STV news thought it was professional and acceptable to accept a bribe for an known blue nose newsreader to wear a green tie in exchange for a video that is (sorry should) be forensic evidence in a crime created by a couple of dumb fuck tarrier bastards. Shame on you John Mckay. You are worse than than your scum pals, you should know better.

I studied law at Glasgow Uni at the same time as Joanne Bonnar. Not the brightest. As I recall she kept having resists and disappeared for a year or so as she couldn’t hack it. I think she did ultimately graduate before hitting the heights at STV.

Not Rangers minded but based on previous knowledge I’m sure this was actually just a case of poor journalism and not checking sources.

1 hour ago, Douglas Cameron said:

I studied law at Glasgow Uni at the same time as Joanne Bonnar. Not the brightest. As I recall she kept having resists and disappeared for a year or so as she couldn’t hack it. I think she did ultimately graduate before hitting the heights at STV.

Not Rangers minded but based on previous knowledge I’m sure this was actually just a case of poor journalism and not checking sources.

Checking sources is everything , it was lazy work as she saw the bright lights of a scoop and putting us Rangers in a bad light and she grabbed it with both hands. Would she have done the same with celtic? No she would not so this is a direct attack on us and the question is why?

Bears need to call the station and kick up fuck to what was a filmed ambush of Rangers fans which badly went wrong, I say wrong as they did not expect two of their own to end up in hospital as no Rangers fan will stand by idles while bears are set upon