***The Official Rangers v NK Maribor Thread***

G.E.C.

Just now, OnlyShowInTown said:

Kinky bitch.

We should be beating no marks like Maribor if we're serious about 55.

Footballing ignorance shining through or your just at it.

Maribor a will give us a much tougher time than the sheep today and we’re in the champions league groups last year. Just glad Gerrard won’t be saying they are no marks and putting zero effort into studying their strengths and weaknesses as we’d be getting put out for sure.

I’d be happy taking boring 1-0 wins til the end of the season gladly.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've really got to win 2-0 or more to be confident of progressing IMO.

I'd change the shape of the team a bit in an effort to inject some creativity.

I know this won't be his team as Tav is his captain, but what I'd like to see would be ...

McGregor

Katic Goldson Flanagan

Candaies Jack Coubally Arfield Kent

Murphy

Morelos

I'm not big on some of them in all honesty, but I'm just looking at what we've got.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We've really got to win 2-0 or more to be confident of progressing IMO.

I'd change the shape of the team a bit in an effort to inject some creativity.

I know this won't be his team as Tav is his captain, but what I'd like to see would be ...

McGregor

Katic Goldson Flanagan

Candaies Jack Coubally Arfield Kent

Murphy

Morelos

I'm not big on some of them in all honesty, but I'm just looking at what we've got.

Wouldn’t have Murphy near the team after yesterday tbh, Tav needs to start too.

if jack isn’t fit then we’re fucked

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Wouldn’t have Murphy near the team after yesterday tbh, Tav needs to start too.

if jack isn’t fit then we’re fucked

Tav doesn't need to start. He's pish.

Murphy isn't always great but it's from a creativity point of view as we don't have a lot of creative players.

Jack isn't a messiah. He's had two good games, a really good game yesterday but our chances of progression won't hinge on him.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Tav doesn't need to start. He's pish.

Murphy isn't always great but it's from a creativity point of view as we don't have a lot of creative players.

Jack isn't a messiah. He's had two good games, a really good game yesterday but our chances of progression won't hinge on him.

He does need to start his crossing is a real asset to the side and so is his link up with Candeias.

Hes been really poor and doesn’t press well enough to play in this side imo

not the messiah but he has hit form finally and if he doesn’t play we have no other options anywhere close to his level.

They won 2-5 yesterday and looking at the away record they score a fair amount away from home but also concede a fair few so hope we can get a clean sheet and minimum 2 goals to take there as not an easy game.

They are top of there league with 10GF and 2GA not that I know much about the league but still a good start for them.

13 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

They won 2-5 yesterday and looking at the away record they score a fair amount away from home but also concede a fair few so hope we can get a clean sheet and minimum 2 goals to take there as not an easy game.

They are top of there league with 10GF and 2GA not that I know much about the league but still a good start for them.

After how many games?

16 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

I saw a video of their game at the weekend and pissed myself laughing. The team they were playing finished 8th in their league last year and genuinely their stadium looked like a Juniors teams:

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

After how many games?

Archived